hello from south Jersey

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by shall5232, Aug 5, 2013.

1. shall5232

shall5232 New Member

Hi I am new to this, I have never been a big forum guy. I have recently begun my permaculture journey. I am wrapping up my PDC with Geoff Lawton and hoping this can lead to a new exciting career of lifestyle. Not really sure where to go fro herebut I am hoping it will be an exciting journey. I would like to meet like minded people and either form a shared community or possibly a new career. I had an idea for establishing a small farm/ B&B or restaurant where people could come and see how their food was raised and possibly be inspired but I have no business experience ..
    so what do you think?

2. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Welcome to the forums Shall!

Have you read "The Omnivore's Dilemma"? Remember the chapter on Joel Salatin and his customers? Your idea has some basis.
    Observe the communities around you. Spend some time doing it. I'm sure a path will open up before you that applies what you've learned and fits the needs of your neighborhood.

3. eco4560

eco4560 New Member

Hi Shall! It feels a bit like a great unleashing watching people emerge from the first online PDC with Geoff. Go get em!