Harvesting ORMUS

Discussion in 'General chat' started by Jana, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Thanks the problem is that we kitchensink scientists cannot assay for orgone or ORMUS and so it makes for experiments in frustration.

So far I have wheatseed suppression with magnetite and copperwire. I am trying aluminum foil now...I am also doing one with my Rawls/Davis magnet...this one seems ahead of its controls...which might mean that it was the "noncoherence" in the field of the magnetite sand that was causing the radical suppression of growth.
    I still will not put the MEOW water in my body now however even tho the MEOW water trial wheat did in fact almost catch up to its control.

2. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Continuing on with the influences to wheatgrass growth:
    Looks like the answer is more complicated than I thought.
    In the experiment of putting a pot of wheat on top of my large magnet I have now a 70% increase in growth compared to the controls. Tomorrow I will go get a compass to see which pole the magnet is…then later I will try the experiment using the opposite pole.
    These results might mean that it was the "noncoherence" in the field of the magnetite sand that was causing the radical suppression of growth. I am now trying another pot set on top of the magnetite sand in a similar fashion the large flat bar magnet.

So also I am getting even results with a pot wrapped in aluminum foil, and its control, but large suppression with the use of colloidal silver water. It is also interesting that the Boulder creek water pot is also greatly lagging behind its control

What this means that is ferro-magnetism doesn’t look as harmful to life as I thought, and that one has to be very specific about the nature of its use.

Happy 4th of July, emanicpation day!

3. Logos_Flame

Logos_Flame Junior Member

Okay, very interesting as usual.

Do you have any idea what strength the magnet is you are using?

I think an interesting experiment would be to grow the grass in a balanced magnetic field. This could be done by placing a series of mangets near to the plants in north, south, north, south etc. arrangments so that the overall affect is simply increased magnetic field strength, but not just north or not just south pole affect. I should try this myself, I need to source some magnets first tho.

I must admit I am surprised by the affect of the C silver water, I thought that would enhance the growth. interesting.

4. Logos_Flame

to do the above balanced magnetic field experiment, I am looking at getting these magnets. I think 50 magnets would be enough to line the bottom of one of my trays. I grow my grass in containers 24 in long, 8 in wide, and 5 in deep. So if i had these magnets on the bottom of the tray, they would have to be strong enough to have an affect thru 5 inches (or 4.5 in. really) of soil. Do you have an opinion on whether either of these two mangets would be strong enough to have an affect? one sells 50 for $24, the other 50 for $50.

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=D82

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=DC2

5. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Thanks for turning me onto Neodymium.
    You could put them in the bottom on in the bottom of a second tray onto which you put your growing tray...the latter method is how I would do it.
    Do these magnets come with their poles marked. Rawls/Davis say North-negative pole is better because it produces less weedy stronger growth.
    However I won't know till saturday if my magnet has lose the distinction of its poles...but it is indeed now 80% beyond the growth of my controls, and I am feeling that my controls have gone into intimidation mode.

Please tell us the results of your experiment, thanks!!

Neodymium has the symbol Nd and atomic number 60. Probably because of similarities to Ca2+, Nd3+ has been reported [1] to promote plant growth. Rare earth element compounds are frequently used in China as fertilizer.

Neodymium, a rare earth metal, is present in Misch metal to the extent of about 18%. The metal has a bright, silvery metallic luster, however, as one of the more reactive rare earth metals, it quickly tarnishes in air. The tarnishing forms an oxide layer that falls off, which exposes the metal to further oxidation. Although it belongs to "rare earth metals," neodymium is not rare at all. It constitutes 38 ppm of Earth’s crust :D

6. Jana

Jana Junior Member

7/14/07
    New round of wheatgrass experiment starting today:
    6 week brewing MEOW ORMUS Water
    Boulder Creek water
    Boiled filtered Tap
    Copper Coil around pot on top of big bar magnet
    Pot embedded in magnetite with drainage hole thru both containers
    Control filtered Tap

Past experiment results
    So far the worst growth results are:
    1. Boulder creek water hands down worst growth 97% suppression
    2. Silver water 95% suppression.
    3. Embedded in Magnetite 95%

7. Jana

Jana Junior Member

7/26/07 Results of Experiment started 7/14/07
    From best to worst growth:
    1. Clockwise Copper Coil around pot, on top of big bar magnet
    2. Pot embedded in magnetite with drainage hole thru both containers
    3. Boulder Creek water
    4. Control filtered Tap
    5. 6 week brewing MEOW ORMUS Water
    6. Boiled filtered Tap

Again the bar magnet (with copper coil this time) put on 1” more growth, with no sign of premature decay this time. The magnetite embedded and the Boulder Creek water are both greener than the others, about the same height and no decay. The last three are yellower with signs of collapse setting in. The boiled water is the weakest, but perhaps because it was attacked by fungi in the beginning while the others were not.

Conclusion: Experiments breed more experiments!

8. Logos_Flame

thank you for reporting the results.

What do you mean by clockwise copper coil? I am not sure what that means. How big is the bar magnet? Do you have any idea of its gauss rating or its pull force?

here is a nutrient mix I am using on my wheatgrass and its working very nicely.

to one gallon container add:

12 ounces urine (my own)
    1 TB mollases
    1 TB fulvic acid
    2 TB kelp extract
    ~1 Tsp Epsom Salt
    Fill the rest with water

the urine (uric acid) and the epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) combine to create ammonia sulfate which is used in farming as a fertilizer. This combo can be fairly acidic, so if your growing medium is already acidic be careful. However, I have found that wheatgrass tolerate a wide range of ph values, so its really not a problem.

the urine is high in organically available nitrogen and many other trace minerals. I take the urine after my morning wheargrass drink, so its full of whatever good stuff was in the wheatgrass my body could not use at the moment.

what is your growing medium?

9. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Hi
    That is copper wire wrapped around the yogurt container. I will try it again without putting it on the magnet...
    Last time with anticlockwise wire there was about 30% suppression.
    The Davis N-2 is our largest and most powerful BioMagnet. It measures four inches wide by six inches long by 1/2 inch thick. It is rated at around 4500 Gauss. The magnetic field has an effective range of approximately 18 inches.

The results are not conclusive, cause each batch is different depending on the growth period of the moon etc...I would have to do a lot of experiments to get any definitive results...and I probably will stop pretty soon. Perhaps only two more batches of pots.

The medium I use for growing WG for juicing is just potting mix I recycle again and again, use mostly kelp powder, azomite clay, tad epsom salts...I want to use some dolomite but store didn't sell it. I crush egg shells in coffee grinder also...I have been putting banana peels and my horsetail leftovers from infusions/teas in the mix. No earthworms tho, as it is on a balcony.