Harvesting ORMUS

Discussion in 'General chat' started by Jana, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Here is something you can try yourself:
    MEOW
    Even more phenomenal than mere changes in hydrogen bonding, is the MEOW technique of creating ORMUS elements in water. Dr. John V. Milewski has developed a water treatment that he calls Magnetite Effect Ormus Water (MEOW). In this method the water sits still in a water treatment device that uses a large mass of magnetite sand to charge the water with ORMUS over the course of 3-5 days. Magnetite is the most magnetic of all the naturally occurring minerals on Earth. The MEOW system is not intended to be a replacement for solarized or magnetized water, but for the generation of ORMUS. But the MEOW effect is not from the magnetization of the water itself, apparently the primary action of MEOW kettles is not magnetic, in fact there is very little net magnetic field effect at all around the mass of magnetite. Instead, the effect seems to be largely due to an induced field effect, which seems to create or materialize ORMUS substances in the water. Apparently this water is changing graying hair back to its prior color. The water can be spiked with a touch of Pascalite clay and Himalayan salt prior to the magnetite treatment. China is the main producer of Magnetite Black Sand now, where it is referred to as magnetium, also called Ci Shi. Magnetite can be harvested from mafic rocks, which are silicate minerals, magmas, and volcanic and intrusive igneous rocks that have relatively high concentrations of the heavier elements such as magnesium and iron. Many mafic igneous rocks contain grains of intergrown magnetite and ilmenite, formed by the oxidation of ulvospinel (iron titanium oxide).

River Harvesting Magnetite—You can collect your own magnetite from a river that cuts through metamorphic (pressure) and igneous (larva) rocks, such as basalt and granite. You will need a bucket or container to carry the sand, a rubber spatula, a small plastic container for splashing water around. And a large N2 Magnet from https://www.magnetlabs.com/products/magnets/magnets.htm
    Harvest your sand from “above” an urban area if you can. You will find the richest areas to be the beaches of the back-eddies and back-washes of the river, and also in the middle of small streamlits that run off the main river. Place your magnet over areas of sand that look black and the magnetite will jump onto the magnet, then use your hands or rubber spatula to scrap the magnetic material off the magnet and into your bucket. To get the sand that is above the waterline, put your magnet onto it and then spash river water over your magnet. This allows a medium for the magnetite to jump onto your magnet. Depending on how rich your source is this can be either a fast or slow process, but it sure is fun! You can use the same process at certain beaches and lakes also.
    It took me ½ hour to harvest 1 cup, so this is going to be a long process, however I haven’t had so much fun in ages.

Tomorrow I will go further up river and spend hours doing it. One just has to make sure one doesn’t harvest too much at one time, because this is very heavy stuff to carry around. Carrying the newly harvested magnetite back in my purse today I felt like a walking magnet…so there is potential there to use this material in various kinds of quilted garments to heal and energize the body. I will put some in a vile to wear around my neck also.

To build MEOW system for all my drinking water I will need about 30 cups of magnetite. I am also going to put some into my wheatgrass sprouting soil, however I did read in Philip S. Callahan’s work that paramagnetism doesn’t work so well if the soil is out of contact with the earth energies and my growing system is on a balcony. This might mean that if you do make a MEOW system, that it would be preferable to actually embed your system into the ground in order to incorporate the earth’s energy itself into your system. If you did this near your vegetable garden, this would synergize with your food production as well, by enhancing the paramagnetism of your vege-garden.

https://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/ ... cwater.htm
    https://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/whatisit.htm —Barry Carter’s monoatomic site
    https://www.hbci.com/%7Ewenonah/hudson/ormusgas.htm —ORMUS is a gas.
    Magnetism and Its Effects On the Living System, by A.R. Davis and W.C. Rawls.

Supplies:
    The Magnetite sand can be bought from Dr. John V. Milewski, Albuquerque, [email protected]
    https://www.pascalite.com —Pascalite calcium bentonite/montmorillonite clay to use in making magnetic water.
    A suitable magnet for putting your water bottles on is the Davis Lab’s N-2 BioMagnet is 4” x6”, 4500 Gauss. https://www.magnetlabs.com/

With this fringe science, the only way we can begin to know anything about it, is to become pioneers and to do the experiments ourselves.

2. Logos_Flame

Logos_Flame Junior Member

Paramagnetism - Connecting to Earth

Hi,

First thanks for the GREAT info in that post.

You said something about your wheatgrass being on a balcony and thus perhaps not being able to take advantage of paramagnetic forces (due to not being in direct contact with the earth). Well, you may consider trying this - grounding your growing system to the earth with a wire of some kind, preferrably copper. Its very simple, just take some copper wire, run it through your growing medium, then down the side of the building, and then into the earth. You can actually dig a small hole and bury the coiled up copper wire directly into the earth. Not sure what Phillip would say about that, but its worth a try.

3. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Thanks LF,
    Its a great idea.
    I am having a worldview crisis at present after getting into some Viktor Schauberger, and I am still researching and experimenting as to whether ferro-magnetism is advantageous or harmful to life.

I am trying to figure out how the two types of magnetism fit into the asymmetry/chirality of the universe, and why one might be life enhancing and the other life detracting.

I posted the more of the following stuff on my Virgin Water for Aussie Drought thread.

MAGNETIC DEFICIENCY SYNDROME
    More research will have to be done on Phillip Callahan’s work on paramagnetism https://www.acresusa.com —Phil Callahan tapes and books. We must also fully understand Schauberger’s idea of the two forces: The entropic Death culture of techno-mechanical economics and the ecotropic Life culture of Nature’s economic system. Viktor says that ferromagnetism (iron, nickel, cobolt) breaks water down disintegrating the water particles into its constitute atoms. Destroying the surface tension and removing the nutritive elements from the mature water molecule returning it to juvenile water…ie: non-living water. On the other hand Electromagnetism stimulates growth and energies of living systems and the elements connected with this diamagnetism are copper, bismuth and gold. Viktor even went so far as to copperplate plough and got 40% increase in yields by doing so. The reason why the iron implements aren't good for the soil is that create an electrolysis effect on the water molecules which breaks them out of their bonds with nutrients. Soils tilled with iron tend to dry out faster and be less available for plant growth...we normally do not consider such minute sensitivity in our methods.

To work this all out we need to look into the magnetism of the atoms themselves:

Everything2.com

Atomic Magnetism Theory

There are three magnetic fields in an atom. The nucleus, due its spinning motion, generates a small magnetic force. Electrons also generate a magnetic field from spinning. The resultant magnetic field (using vector addition of the nucleus and electron fields) is the third field in an atom. This resultant magnetic field is the overall magnetic field of the atom.

In non-magnetic atoms, for each electron spinning in one direction, there is another electron spinning in the opposite direction. The atom is said to be in a state of magnetic balance. A helium atom, with two electrons spinning in opposite directions, is non-magnetic.

A state of magnetic unbalance exists when there are more electrons spinning in one direction than the opposite direction. Lithium, for example, has three electrons, two spinning in one direction and one spinning in the opposite direction. Lithium has a resultant magnetic field, but the field strength is so miniscule that it is classified as a non-magnetic atom. The magnetic properties of an atom increase in direct proportion to the number of electrons that are not compensated for (more spinning one way than another). Iron, for example, has 26 electrons, 15 rotating in one direction and 11 rotating in the opposite direction. It has four uncompensated electrons, therefore it has a large magnetic field strength.

In an atom's natural state, these electrons are not aligned exactly. The overall magnetic field is reduced. If you apply a strong external magnetic field, the electrons are brought into alignment, and the resultant magnetic field is greatly increased. As an example, if you rub a magnet against a screwdriver made of ferrous (iron-based) metal, the screwdriver itself becomes magnetic. You are aligning the magnetic fields to work with each other.

4. Logos_Flame

Phillip and Viktor

Yes, I think that comparing Viktor's (VS) work with water and callahan's (PC) work with soil is a bit of apples and oranges. VS was concerned with the life cycle of water and what forces created the perfect water for things like drinking. Thus direct contact with certain metals will alter the state of water in a way thats not healthy for human consumption.

but PC is interested in soils and how they nourished plants. Plants thrive on ferro magnetic forces. Healthy soil is abundant in all the minerals, including the metallic and magnetic ones. ONce these minerals are abosrbed as nutrients by the plant, they then are bound to amino acids. This is the absolute best way for humans to consume such metallic minerals such as iron, copper, etc - in plant form bound to amino acids since the amino acids and minerals are co-factors for each other. (have you seen richard olree's work on this subject? brilliant!)

I dont think its a case of ferro magnetism being "healthy" or "unhealty." rather I think its all about how, where, and when it is applied and used. Having said all that, I do not pretend to understand all of VS's work. I have read much of Coates' stuff about him, and I am right now slogging thru "nature as teacher" but not understanding all of it by any means.

5. Jana

Jana Junior Member

But viktor did stress keeping iron out of his composting and using copper/bronze plated impliments for gardening as well.

I am going to do some food aging experiments with magnetite and a large magnet to see if I can find some answers.

With regards to electromagnetic fields transmuting one element into another. The French chemist C. Louis Kervran was one of the first to find evidence that atoms behave differently in biological systems than outside of them and that that elements in living organisms regularly undergo biotransmutation. Since thought and emotion changes our electromagnetic life field, we can readily assume that such changes operate at the atomic level to change the spectrum and structure of elements in our body. My father once was shown a book belonging to a Freemason called “Evolution of the Elements and Human Emotion.” Even just seeing that such a book exists must have had a huge impact on his intellectual life.

The three day MEOW water appears to have more of a awakening hit to it that blows the back of your head off. However it is hard for me to tell because all my water practices are making my water taste more and more alive and electrically zingy. I drank two bottles today and am now in detox headache, got the bees going fiercely in the head, but been having that a lot lately. I have a feeling that the ORMUS water might make one more lucid and able to handle ecstasy without stuperfication…will keep it up until detox is over or until I get sick and die.

As individuality matures, the spirituality of the Sage should be nothing like anything else that has ever walked the face of the earth.

To the Jnana Yogi mental masturbation is better than sex!

6. Logos_Flame

Black Sand & Gold

A few things come to mind. First, the this ormus water protocol you are doing is essentially one of PC's round towers (aka "tower of power") in miniature form. it captures and amplifies paramagnetic energy the same way a radio antenna does with radio waves. I think a very interesting experiment would be to use this same device to grow wheatgrass in. in other words, just substitute the water bottle for a container with soil in it that you grow some grass in. I bet it would grow some REAL powerful grass.

Another thing thats interesting is that black sand is very high in gold content. Some amateur gold hunters will actually buy pure black sand and then extract the gold from it with a gold wheel. So it may not just be the magnetite that is having this effect, it could also be the gold.

Also if minerals behave differently outside the body vs. inside, then same may true of water and soil. Thus while gold or magnetite might not be a good idea to add directly to the water, using them at a distance to concentrate earth energies into the water may have wonderful affects. In fact, there is no reason why you need to add the magnetite directly to the soil. You can simply have some type of container with the black sand magnetite in it directly next to your wheatgrass, thus capturing its power without exposing the soil (or the water in the soil) to the gold or magnetite.

also as far as gold goes, what did VS say about it and water? I have never run across anything about that. I take a bit of colloidal gold in water and find it to be a wonderful brain zinger. I use only about 5 to 7 drops of a 15 ppm solution, with a pinch of citric acid added to increase absorption. It really does wonders first thing in the am.

What other water energizing techniques have you utilized?

7. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Viktor Scauberger has made me into a complete beginner, now I have to go look up in wikipedia what surface tension is, what viscosity is etc...And as Buckminster advocates I am doing the experimentation, because after watching that Callum Coats movie I realize that much of what we have been taught might indeed be 180° wrong. I am thrilled.

Yes I do like your ideas, and will try the wheatgrass thing, tonight I will try the apple aging experiment with the magnetite.
    Since I am using a magnet to collec the magnetite from the river, there won't be much gold unless it is combined in the iron oxide itself.
    I want to try doing the colloidal gold, I have a colloidal silver maker, and just need to get the gold wire. I am going to do the copper thing also with water, using a Lackovsky coil around it, also a copper bowl like the ayurveda people do.

I do grow wheatgrass with kelp powder in the soil. I eat mostly raw (haven't gone off coffee yet tho). I have been playing around with meditating in bed with the magnetite eye sack...I think it might be enhancing, perhaps forcing faster growth through perturbation of patterning, might stimulate dreaming also.

The horsetail is definitely my premo new find, especially for a kundalini active...my skill and muscles were wasting, now they are regaining their strength.
    I must admit that my mind is the greatest energizer, it runs off and it is all my biology can do to try and keep up with it, I realize I will have to instigate a new selfcare regime to allow continual visionary levels without major burnout.

Food quality here in the States stinks, I am used to the best of NZ quality

Tomorrow I will get some copper wire and start playing around with the coil tech.

8. Logos_Flame

Which callum coates movie did you view? Is it available for download?

As far as making your own C gold, its not quite that easy. It takes quite a bit more energy to make C gold than to make C silver, really you need to use HVAC methods to do it. I got my C gold from https://www.utopiasilver.com and it was just fine.

What are you doing with the horsetail? I have read that the silica in horsetail is transmuted into calcium by the body as and when it is needed.

Yes food quality here is terrible. We need to create self sustaining communities that utilize nutrient dense growing methods of Acres USA, carey reams, etc.

And regarding the lakhovsky coil, how exactly is one made? i know its a copper coil, open at one end, but does it matter how big or if its perfectly round, or how large or small the gap is? i have an ailing cayenne pepper plant I think I may try that on. It was infested with some kind of bug and i sprayed hydrogen peroxide on it (food grade diluted to 3%). Well that killed the bugs, but the plant seems to still be in distress.

9. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Great video, poor production quality:
    Sacred Living Geometry -Enlightened Environmental Theories of Viktor Schauberger
    2 hr 51 min - Jan 24, 1995 -
    https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4275921302

On your plant your might try a 30cm coil, and say 1 cm gap. 8" up from the base, suspending on silk thread.

https://educate-yourself.org/be/lakhovskyindex.shtml
    https://www.zetatalk.com/food/tfood36p.htm

I don't know why but Spurlings coils are caduceus wired with bobbles not gaps.

I have been putting magnetic pepples in with my dracacea plant that you grow in water, and it seems to have picked up.
    Will try the wheatgrass magnetite experiment tonight.

I also solarize, and magnetize my water...but Rawls and Davis don't tell you that the magnet loses its polar differental. I also make pineneedle sun tea, and use himalayan salt in my water. My water is just brita filtered Boulder water, but when I have finished with it it takes like glacial water from heaven.

10. Logos_Flame

Wow, what a great video! I watched half last night, will watch the rest later. Thanks for the link. His submarine design was truly fascinating.

Thanks for the lakhovsky coil tip, I will definitely try that.

Have you tried hydrogen peroxide with your wheatgrass? you can increase growth rate by perhaps 20% or more if you soak the berries in water with plenty of peroxide added for about 8 to 10 hours before planting. you can also spritz the grass with peroxide as it is growing, but perhpas dillute the 3% down a bit. I only use food grade peroxide for these type if things, dilluted down to 3%.

Here is another way to energize water you might be itnerested in. I do this with a nine volt battery and silver wires. Its best to add a pinch of sea salt before you do this.

https://web.archive.org/web/200411140229 ... tions.html

11. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Whats the principle behind the hydrogen peroxide? more H ions?
    Can't do the silver water, as colloidal silver kills intestinal bacteria and ruins digestion. But will try some on my wheatgrass soaking today.

Yea that Coats movie was one of the greatest things I ever saw, I think mainly because it was Callum doing it. Is he still living in Byron Bay?

SILICA AND ORMUS
    Silicon is a non-metallic element with atomic number 14 and symbol Si. In the periodic table, it is carbon's closest relative. Silicon is, next to oxygen, the most abundant element in the earth's crust and is found as biogenic silica in plants, animals and in most living organisms. It is present in the cell walls of various plants (including edible ones) to strengthen their structural integrity.
    Most forms of dietary and supplemental silicon is poorly absorbed and as we get older, our ability to absorb silica from our food decreases. Silica is one element modern man is deficient in due to our agricultural methods and the type of diet we now eat. Western diets tend to be low in silica, because we remove most of the coarse, fibrous parts of the plant that contain the most silicon (husks, stems, peelings, cores). Primates generally eat very fibrous diets and obtain considerable energy through fiber fermentation by bacteria in the intestines. No doubt it is this bacterial fermentation of huge amounts of fiber that gorillas eat, which makes more silica available for absorption…thus giving gorillas their enormous physical strength.

“The greater part of chlorophyll is potassium and more trace minerals are found in chlorophyll than any other food on land. Chlorophyll has almost the exact components as blood and enters the bloodstream almost immediately. Consider how much raw chlorophyll the average person gets per day, perhaps a small anemic green salad at dinner if you are lucky. Compare this with the gorillas intake of 86% leaves, shoots and stems and you begin to see why our health is in serious jeopardy. At least 50% of their plant intake is herbaceous foliage (greens) such as thistles, nettles, and celery. One of their favorite foods is bamboo shoots...the ultimate sprout. Mountain gorillas feed on some 58 plant species and surprisingly only 2% of their intake is fruit. This low sugar intake will preserve their alkaline reserves and bone calcium and prevent their teeth from acid and bacterial decay. Gorillas are not as omnivorous as chimpanzee, yet they do still eat some grubs, snails and the occasional termite. They also supplement their vegetable diet with bark, roots, mushrooms and soil from ridges rich in calcium and potassium during the dry season.” Phoenix Rising, Jana Dixon

Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is a descendent of huge, tree-like plants that thrived 400 million years ago during the Paleozoic era. Horsetail is a wetlands plant that is traditionally used for its silica. The plant's stems are rich in silica and silicic acids, which help mend broken bones and form collagen. Collagen an important protein found in connective tissue, the trachea, the aorta, skin, bone, hair, nails, cartilage and ligaments. The two richest sources of organic silicon in the plant kingdom are Dulse and Horsetail; these are used as a supplement to treat and prevent osteoporosis.

I think that youthful bones are the key to longevity, because they are the “structural” core and they make the blood and immune cells. Silicon is an element that works with calcium to improve the strength and flexibility of the structural system of the body. Silicon also improves skin tone and sheen and the load bearing capacity of joints. It is also a component of myelin nerve sheaths, which protects and insulates the nerve fibers. Silica’s contribution to strong bones and nerves should be looked into to support kundalini awakening. For both ORMUS and silica we might be able to use swamp plants such as horsetail and calamus, if they have been wildcrafted from vital wilderness areas.

The spine will do; the heart will do; the head will do.
    “The whole of yoga tries in many ways to make your spine alive, brilliant, filled with light, young and fresh." Osho, Meditation: The First and Last Freedom

“Chronic muscular contraction wastes huge amounts of energy, energy which otherwise could be channeled into the raising of kundalini. When there is not a strong flow of nerve energy up the spine our higher centers cannot be adequately energetically fed and our autonomic systems are lax. The stronger the kundalini energy up the spine the more of ourselves, of our soul we experience.” Phoenix Rising, Jana Dixon

For actually taking horsetail into the body, you can make a tea. But I prefer dried-powder-capsulated herbs than teas, because of the destruction caused by heat. Capsules containing powdered dulse, horsetail and papaya enzymes for increasing the absorption of silica into the body. I suspect this might also greatly improve eyesight, and the strength of the nerves in resilience to kundalini light flow. Horsetail is best picked in the spring. You can make a soup stock base out of it along with cornsilk and dulse flakes for irritable nerves. Other herbal sources of Silicon/Silica include: echinacea, cornsilk, burdock, oatstraw, licorice, chickweed; uva ursi, sarsaparilla.

Horsetail Hair Treatment—You collect some of the young shoots of horsetail. Chop up into 1/2 cm chunks and put in a small amount of water over a low heat, without even simmering, for 1.5 hours. Cool the mixture, strain and apply to the hair and scalp with your hands. It heals and flattens out the cuticle structure making hair strong, shiny and generally making it more youthful. You can also apply this tea to your skin as well. Keep a small bowl of it near you at the computer and continually refresh your face and neck with it. Theory being the silica will slowly be incorporated into your skin layers. You can also make a strong influsion to spray onto hair, skin and plants, but run it through a coffee filter first in order to prevent blocking up your spray bottle.

The horsetail solution increases the elasticity, smoothness and healing capacity of the skin. It no doubt increases the dermal thickness and water holding capacity of the skin also. As with the hair, it gives the skin a smooth sheen. As well as giving instant results in reducing the appearance of ageing, I intuit that it will make the collagen-based tissues of the body more resistant to environmental forces and aging in general. My sense is that it helps return integrity and strength to the structural elements of cells and shores them up against damage by oxidation, free radicals and UV rays. Preventing the oils in these tissues from being turned into transfats, thus reducing inflammation, glycation and oxidation of cell membranes. Silica application to the skin will also reduce fungal and bacterial and perhaps viral infection as well.

In horticulture the use of Pyrophyllite clay as a soil ammendment was found to reduce fungal infections due to the increased available silicic acid. For plant protection a fungicide spray preparation can be made from finely powdered hydrated silica or hydrated silicic acid. Colloidal silicic acid solution is used as an environmentally friendly wood preservative. It is interesting that scientists are using the plant disease causing fungus Fusarium oxysporum, in a bioleaching process for synthesizing silica in nanoparticle form. https://nanotechweb.org/articles/news/4/4/9 I assume that it is nanon silica produced by microbe decomposers in the soil which gives living-water its structural levity properties. Viktor Schauberger considered silicates essential to healthy water. He surmised that it is the fine dispersion of minerals and silicate in the upstream flow of water which gave it the levitational energy necessary for trout or salmon to jump up high waterfalls.

12. Jana

Jana Junior Member

How here is a companion piece to that in which I was trying to work associate the large size of lifeforces in earths history which changes in ORMUS and orgone in the environment.

Walking With Monsters: Life Before Dinosaurs (5 of 12)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9ZWyyCr ... ed&search=

During the carbinoferous period 300 mya Pangea was covered with dense tropic swamp forest. The wood in the carbinoferous age was much stronger than the wood found today. The lush vegetation produced an atmosphere of 40% oxygen, the highest ever in earths history.

https://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... image&cd=1

Its very prelim, cause I haven't figured out the ORMUS-orgone correlation yet.
    A NATURAL HISTORY OF ORMUS
    If we look back into the evolution of life on earth we can trace the changes in ORMUS availability in the character of the biological systems of various epochs. We can assume that the reason why the Dinosaurs got so large was because of not only the climate of the time, and the specific solar radiation or EMF of the earth, but that there was an enormous availability of ORMUS. Dinosaurs first appeared approximately 230 million years ago, had a reign of over 160 million years and become extinct at the end of the Cretaceous Period, approximately 65 million years ago. There was a near-tropical Earth during the Jurassic and the Earth's continents were still jammed together, forming the supercontinent Pangaea, but they were beginning to drift apart. The land masses were flat with vast wetlands and shallow seas. The earth at that time was probably a massive ORMUS generator, with manna literally falling from heaven, collecting in rain, oceans and the biosphere. This translated into the huge vital lifeforce of the plants and animals of the time…thus making them gargantium.

Logic dictates that pristine, vital wetlands should still hold some of the highest ORMUS collection fauna on earth at present. Especially those in remote wilderness areas that are close to a mountain range and faultline, near an edge of a tectonic plate and in volcanic areas. The west coast of the South Island of New Zealand and the active Hawaiian islands should be radically ORMUS rich. Remove the human population from Japan, and it too would be another area of high ORMUS. It also means that primitive plants that were around during the Jurassic might be outstanding collectors of ORMUS today. Including seed ferns, conifers, gingkos, cycadophytes, club mosses, horsetails, ferns, and flowering plants. Along with those plants that tend to live off of air alone like Spanish Moss, lichens and orchids. Tree mushrooms are another source of high ORMUS content.

As the plates started breaking apart the magma came in contact with vast sediments of organic material, releasing large quantities of carbon-12 in the form of CO2 or methane into the atmosphere. Increases in CO2 did not affect the ORMUS economy of the biosphere at the time…however today our various forms of pollution may have a detrimental effect on natural ORMUS generation in nature. We can measure the health of ORMUS availability in an area, if plants that rely on ORMUS accumulation from the air as their life source start dying back, such as Spanish-moss, in Florida. Spanish moss is an epiphyte. It does not feed off the tree like a parasite or pest; it feeds from nutrients in the air. Strangely the trees in Northern Florida seem to have a negative reaction to it, while the Southern Florida trees seem to do OK.

ORMUS and the Dinosaur

Life in the Jurassic would have had an abundance of minerals, ORMUS and silica.
    “For years scientists have been trying to find the mysterious evolutionary master key responsible for transforming the dinosaurs into world-beaters. In the early Jurassic, 200 million years ago, they were a relatively small group of primitive creatures. By the late Jurassic, 50 million years later, they had become the magnificent array of carnivores and giant plant eaters that would dominate the planet for millions of years. In between lies the mysterious period of the middle Jurassic in which all these changes must have happened. But what were they? What was it that transformed the dinosaurs?” https://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/20 ... tery.shtml

I think the missing component to the success of the dinosaurs is ORMUS.
    We can imagine the environmental conditions during the Jurassic that contributed to enriching the Earth with ORMUS. The air contained high levels of methane and CO2, while much of the sea had low oxygen levels. The % of water in the air as humidity and clouds must have been colossal, creating daily tropical storms. Huge static charges must have electrified and transformed air and water through hurricanes, cyclones, whirlpools, lightning and tornados.

“In an intense thunderstorm, water molecules divide into H+ and OH- . H+ being lighter, will be picked up in a low pressure system and float to the top of the cloud. OH- on the other hand, stays near the bottom of the cloud, creating the charge separation. It’s the same within a Joe Cell.” https://www.thejoecell.com/

Clouds themselves are ion capacitors, generating H+ at the top and OH- at the bottom of the cloud. Like a Joe Cell the hyper charged clouds themselves would have been ORMUS generators, and still are today to a lesser degree. The air becoming so saturated with ORMUS that it would remain in solution with the moisture in the air and be washed down in rainwater into the soil and oceans to be uptaken by plants, animals and sea life.

Both individual cells and the lifeforms themselves were thus made super-sized by the m-state elements. The atoms of which would have increased polar differentials in the molecules of the cells, thereby imparting increased coherency to the EMFs, biophoton field and increasing the biological tapping of Zeropoint energy. Consequently greater communication between the cells translated into the increased ability of an organism to maintain self-integrity. The strength and tenacity for a lifeform to express and maintain its genetic information stores was increased, causing a great flux of rapid genetic change and evolution. Thus the Jurassic period was a hotbed for accelerated genetic experimentation and differentiation in Nature’s imaginative genius.

Necessity of ORMUS Conservation
    ORMUS gas might have been a component of the natural gas arising from the fissure at the Temple of Apollo at Delphi. This means that the transcendental state achieved by the Delphic Oracle, was not simply due to Ethylene, but also through ORMUS inhalation. ORMUS gas arising from ancient organic deposits and seabeds could be the main reason that certain spring waters like Lourdes in France have remarkable healing qualities.

If this theory holds true then our current use and abuse of natural gases and oils deposited from ancient Pangaea, as well as flatland exploitation of ancient mineral deposits, are completely missing the mark. Instead of burning and wasting these deposits using standard technology, we should be using them to create subtle m-state technology. Advanced (palladium group) m-state technology can be used for energy, medicine, communication, computers, spacetravel, agriculture, earth-regeneration, ecology and just about everything else you can think of.

Most importantly ORMUS can be used for the evolution of consciousness and spirituality, changing the human species from a gross war -loving baboon into something more like 6.5 billion living Christs. To this effect the remaining nonrenewable deposits should be protected by Universal Law against further maluse and ignorant wastage. For the synergy created by the advanced use of these materials would literally transform the earth and our place in the Universe. There is a Universal Agenda at stake!

For as Michio Kaku says, we are a type zero civilization, we have yet to make it to a type one, two and three civilization. And we will not get there or even survive as a planet without moving away from standard classic-physics technology and on into subtle, quantum and m-state technologies.

Visions: How Science Will Revolutionize the 21st Century by Michio Kaku

13. Logos_Flame

Well! Lots there to absorb. As far as the method of energizing water I linked, it has nothing to do with colloidal silver at all. it’s a means of imparting a negative charge to the water, the wires never actually touch the water at all. I will post a short excerpt from the site at the end of this message.

Thanks for the info on silica and horsetail. Having read that I think I will add some horsetail to my wheatgrass growing meadium and see how I like that. I find it interesting that dulse is high in silica as I have always loved making dulse broth, and will drink it by itself with sea salt and lemon juice added. And again I am struck with the high gold content of horsetail.

“Horsetail has the ability to accumulate gold in its tissues as well as cadmium, copper, lead and zinc. The accumulation of silica deposits in the stems gives them a rough, abrasive texture. Extracts of field horsetail make an effective fungicide and have been used to treat blackspot on roses and rust in mint. It has herbal uses too.” https://www.gardenorganic.org.uk/organic ... .php?id=10

(and wouldn’t dulse too have a relatively high gold content since most sea water does?)

It seems to me that gold is an important catalyst in ormus formation. The ark was made of wood double plated with gold for a reason. Also the gold/wood nexus would have made a perfect orgone accumulator, but that’s a whole other subject.

What you point out about us processing off the parts of the plant high in silica is really very interesting, I had never considered that before but it seems true. The biodynamic farmers use crushed quartz high in silica in their fields to improve plant health, so Steiner seems to have been cued to the fact of silica’s importance. I wonder how much silica the plants actually take up from the crushed quartz?

As far as ormus levels go, this is always something that seems to elude my grasp as I am never sure exactly what conditions give rise to ormus. I think this is partly due to the jangle of info on the web about ormus, some of which is just plain confusing and poorly researched. And some of these ormus products are downright dangerous, God only knows what they put in those things. Though I have heard some good things about one specific product. So what exactly do you believe are the conditions that give rise to high ormus levels? When you say the Jurassic period has high ormus levels, why exactly do you believe that?

I do find it fascinating that the atmosphere was 40% oxygen at that time. I wonder how high on an oxygen content we can breath? Could humans thrive in an atmosphere that has a 40% oxygen content? 50%? 60%? I really wonder. There must be an absolute optimal oxygen content, I wonder what it is. Also, perhaps we need to evolve, physically and spiritually, before we could handle super high oxygen content.

Here is info on imparting a negative charge to water.

https://web.archive.org/web/200411140204 ... ater.info/

I have no background in medicine or science, nor had I ever heard of free radicals, so I had to start from scratch and had to do a lot of reading. One of the books I read was "Cross Currents" by Robert O. Becker M.D.. Dr. Becker has done many experiments on the effects of electricity on living tissue and one thing that really struck me was his discovery that disintegrating tissue has a positive electrical charge and regenerating tissue has a negative charge. I had also discovered free radicals during this time and so I knew that what I needed was water with a negative charge but I had no idea how to do this. Then I read about the leydon jar and everything fell into place.
    During, and before, this time I had been suffering from fibromyalgia and all the attendant side affects of that disease so I had a special interest in doing this, and I also had the perfect Guinea Pig on which to try out my experiments.It used to take all morning to massage my hands and feet into usability, so imagine my delight when I woke up one morning able to move my hands after drinking just one glass of water which I had successfully energized the night before. My hands were still non-functional and I still couldn't walk properly but I did feel much better than I had for years. Over the next few days I increased my dosage to two and then three glasses a day with better and better results each day. By the fourth day I was able to walk properly and my hands were fully functional (but still painful). More about this later.

14. Logos_Flame

also, as far as the peroxide and wheatgrass goes, I believe the oxygen super energizes the enzymes and thus accelerates growth. This would be similar to the manner in which an atmosphere of 40% oxygen produced massive creatures during the Jurassic era. Normally my alfalfa sprouts take 5 to 6 days to mature, if i use peroxide in the soaking stage I can get mature sprouts in 4 to 5 days, the sprouts also seem to be more vibrant and to resist spoilage more effectively.

15. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Good I will try that, I want to grow some trays of alfalfa in soil also.

It is a descendant of ancient plants that grew as tall as trees during the carboniferous period of three hundred million years ago and members of this family gave rise to many of our coal deposits. They grow everywhere but Australasia. Horsetail has the ability to accumulate gold in its tissues as well as cadmium, copper, lead and zinc. No other herb is so rich in silicon as is horsetail. This trace element really helps to bind protein molecules together in the blood vessels and connective tissues. Collagen is the "body glue" that holds our skin and muscle tissues together and silicon is the material of which collagen is made. Silica helps to fix calcium, so that the body can store more quantity of this mineral and it is able to form stronger bones or tendons.

There are many varieties of horsetail. I am using Equisetum fluviatile, Water Horsetail. Horsetails both field and swamp versions contains the enzyme thaiminase, which is a bone marrow toxin that can rob the body of the vitamin B complex. But the enzyme is destroyed by heat or thorough drying, so cooking the plant will remove the thiaminase. The Chinese use E.hiemale, or mu zei, to cool fevers and as a remedy for eye inflammations such as conjunctivitis and corneal disorders, dysentery, flu, swellings, osteoporosis, suffered sprains, dislocated joints, pulled hamstrings or torn ligaments and haemorrhoids, benign enlargement of the prostate gland and is also used to quicken the removal of kidney stones. A mouthwash and gargle can be used for mouth ulcers, bleeding gums and sore throats.

When you say the Jurassic period has high ormus levels, why exactly do you believe that?
    It is just a vague theory at this point. Actually I mean for the tropical period of the carboniferous era of pangea and on into the Jurassic when plants, reptiles and insects etc…grew to huge sizes. The walking with the monsters videos gives you a good idea. I surmise that the land of the earth at that point was loaded with palladium group elements from asteroid impacts throughout the formation of the planet, and the swamps and trees would have made these nutrients available to the entire ecosystem. The fumes and smoke from the swamps would have drenched the atmosphere with ORMUS also. Eventually the majority of the ORMUS elements must have ended up in the rocks, hydrocarbon deposits and fossils from this era. Now we find high ORMUS content in various spring waters, perhaps because they pass through ORMUS rich geographical layers from the carboniferous period. In this sense what made the dinosaurs successful….palladium group elements from outerspace, also killed them off when the biggy hit the earth 65 million years ago.

There is a good case for massive amounts of orgone energy during the early tropical periods, with the kind of electrified landscape we cannot even imagine these days…plus high oxygen and high methane gas.

16. Jana

Jana Junior Member

NORTH POLE WATER AND KUNDALINI

During a kundalini awakening we can use zappicated (north polarized) water as one of the principle agents in defense and facilitation of metamorphosis. In theory bioactive living-water and the water in raw fruit and vegetables will increase zeta potential (colloidal capacity), improve the negative charge of body tissue and fluids, act as the primary antioxidant, facilitate cell nutrition and excretion, improve and protect ATP production, prevent deposition, improve immunity, reduce extra effort and wear and tear on cells and organs.

Also by increasing the charge differential and the play of polar forces the power of the body’s EMF is magnified, thereby providing protection from electromagnetic pollution, thus building physical, emotional and psychic immunity. Negatively charged water improves cellular hydration through free radical protection of the cell membrane. Keep in mind that 80% of a neurons free radical production occurs at the mitochondria of the neuron. The mitochondria membranes need oxidation protection in order to ensure ATP production. The fact that living-water is “wetter”…means that the Batmanghedidj hydroelectric energy generation at the cell membrane should also be improved.

Water is a dipole with a polar charge, one end positive, the other negative, just like a magnet. The polarity of our water and its huge effects on our health. The North Pole magnetic field of a magnet travels in a spiral manner in a left-handed, counter-clockwise rotation. South pole energy travels in a spiraled clockwise rotation.

North (negative) energy facilitates healing and produces an alkalizing oxygenating effect, which normalizes pH and relieves pain. A negative magnetic field combats inflammation, pain and enables the body to remove calcium mineral deposits and acidic toxins. North-Pole Water North-pole water is a growth inhibitor, widely used in checking viral and bacterial infections and toxemia. It is also an effective preventive for both infectious and degenerative diseases, most of which occur when the body is already depleted, toxic, acidic and south-polarized.

The pineal gland produces melatonin in the presence of a negative magnetic field, enhancing deep restorative sleep. Oxygen and water are paramagnetic and can carry a magnetic field to all parts of the body through blood circulation. White blood cells are more active in their immune and cleanup functions during in north pole energy. Apparently it takes about two days for our body's polarity to match the charge of our drinking water.

Since water will hold any frequency that it comes in direct contact with, polarized water can be produced at home to simulate Hunza water. Put a glass bottle of filtered water on the north side of a large flat magnet. I use two 2 quart apple juice bottles of water, which I expose to the sun, moon and magnet. Include a left-handed quartz crystal in the bottle for fun and a dash of sea salt. I personally can’t drink room temperature water, so I freeze it, which is great if you are already overheated by kundalini. The water is definitely changed, it has a champagne like quality, it has a finer texture, is smoother, has a less metallic taste and is more "fluid,” that is it has a different electrical relationship to the mouth tissue, and so is much easier to drink, even after it has been in my freezer.

In the book The Field by Lynne McTaggart, she mentions that water which has been exposed to a healer’s energy or to magnetic energy tends to have less hydrogen bonds. Which probably means that it can more readily be used by the cells for hydroelectric energy, also that it is more biochemically active as a solvent and facilitator. The increased sites for bonding on such water molecules might mean that it might help ionic reduction of the Ca2+ bonds in calcified mineral deposits in the joints and arteries. If this dissolving process works, the arthritic and arteriosclerotic plaques would slowly be removed and the calcium would either be used by the body or eliminated.

Prior to all else life is a "colloidal enzymatic" process, and much of modern life contributes to both reduce our colloidal and enzymatic strength. A cancerous cell has separated from the bioelectrical information field of the body-total, so if we increase the "electrical potential" of the entire matrix of the body at the molecular level, the self-protecting/self-remembering mechanisms of the body including the electromagnetic field, DNA and the immune system might be empowered to eliminate foreign entities like cancer.

"According to Paul Kautchakoff MD., of the Institute of Clinical Chemistry Switzerland, only food which has been unaltered from its natural state can be eaten without engaging the immune system. Even water heated above 191_F (88_C) causes a change in the composition and number of the white blood corpuscles. The boiling point of water is 212 _F (100_C). Kautchakoff states that this is not a natural consequence of eating food it is a pathological event, caused by the introduction of something into the body which is unnatural and dangerous to the organism." Phoenix Rising, Jana Dixon

Water with a lower surface tension and a high ionic electrolytic structure reduces inter-molecular bonding which means less flocculation, coagulation, less stickiness and more flow in chemical processes. By improving the power of the body’s colloidal water environment this helps maintain homeostasis, builds up defense against physical and psychological stress and increases the assimilation and utilization of nutrients, while enhancing elimination of wastes. Ions in the air, the solar cycle, moon, electromagnetic fields and biofields-morphogenic fields also would affect colloidality, viscosity, and flocculation rates of the water in our cells.

The concept of bio-active water has been forming in the Raw world ever since Kautchakoff did his fabulous research. In all that we do with regards to our health and well being, it is important to remember that life is a process that is COLLOIDAL, ENZYMATIC, ELECTRICAL, MAGNETIC and that it exists ‘around’ and with regard to the H2O molecule.

Since healers energy and magnets can charge water into a more bioactive state, rather than spending lots of money to by this biowater…we can do several things to improve the type of water we drink. We can charge drinking water with our hands like we were praying or giving grace. The primary way to get more bioactive water is to eat plentiful raw juicy fruit and vegetables. We can charge our drinking water in the sun. We can put a container of water on top of the north pole of a large medical magnet. We can collect rainwater to drink in unpolluted areas.

Hunza water contains tiny rounded nano-colloidal minerals that have been produced in the glacial grinding process. These create crystalline structures through electrical interface with the hydrogen and oxygen molecules of the water, producing “living-water.”

Besides hydroelectric energy generation at the cell membrane, one of the other main reasons why the bonding patterns and ionization of water is influential on our cells is that the zeta potential and crystalline structure and electrical polarity of the water determines the rate and efficiency of Exocytosis. Exocytosis is the process by which a cell releases large biomolecules through its membrane. Free radical damage to the cell membranes causes dehydration of the interior of the cells and edema or fluid collecting outside of the cells. Once the cell membrane becomes damaged by free radicals, it becomes unable to let nutrients in and wastes out, because of diminished exocytosis.

One of the many roles of exocytosis is in interneuronal signalling. Exocytosis of excitatory or inhibitory neurotransmitters in neuronal chemical synapses is Ca2+ triggered. Exocytosis sends and converts the electrical information into chemical information. Within the neural cells, the information is electrical. In the synapse, after exocytosis has occurred, the neurotransmitters are released, and the information is chemical. Greater ionic potential and liquid crystalline structure to our body’s water would mean improved interneuronal signaling and improved cellular communication in general.
    Opposite poles attract, and like poles repel—thus flows in the body are maintained. By maintaining the zeta potential (colloidality) of the body water it appears that drinking Hunza-like Living-water might be the most profound method of maintaining electrical polarities during catabolysis, reducing acidity, improving exocytosis, new protein genesis, energy generation and promotion of the steady removal of toxins from the body. Thus we see that the Fire of kundalini must be tempered by Living-water (wetter water) to maintain integrity and integration and reduce entropy, decomposition, deterioration and disintegration.

Since we are electrical organisms, and non-decomposing life favors negative ions (H-) ...meditation, spiritual practices, etc...tend to negatively ionize the body's water...making the overall energy in the battery of the body greater. With an expanded EMF and greater, more coherent energy the individual consciousness is able to penetrate its own inner knowing through amplified communication and senses...and it is also able to key into the noosphere and the All to a greater degree. This is essentially what spirituality "is."

Most of modern life, our food, machinery, computers, transportation, concrete jungles, cell phones etc...actually increases the positive ion quotient we have to live with. Thus without being normalized through "Nature" we will increasing breakdown and lose our spiritual and human qualities and the vital animal health of our bodies.

Wikipedia says that water is a diamagnetic material, and thus cannot be magnetized. Although in my experience something happens during solarizing and magnetizing to create a viscous “creamy” pouring consistency, as opposed to a crisp metallic pouring consistency of mere filtered water. In the book “The Chemical Basis of Medical Climatology,” the Italian chemist Giorgio Piccardi, says he found that with temperatures above freezing, magnetic fields tend to increase the solvent capabilities of water, or to inhibit the phase-change properties of dissolved minerals, allowing the water to hold dissolved materials in ionic suspension at concentrations greater than normal for a given temperature. He also discovered a dynamic and energetic movement to the Earth's path in orbit that correspond to seasonal changes.

No conventional scientist would tell you that solarizing or magnetizing water has any effect and certainly none would say that this makes water "wetter." However, the good thing about playing around with ones drinking water is that it helps you to focus both on the drinking of the water and the effects of the water in the body. So that even if there is only a placebo effect that is occurring, the end results are beneficial in the increased mindfullness around ones consumption of water. I myself notice a huge difference in taste quality from solarizing and magnetizing my water.

To make it clear…solarization is different than simply using an N-pole magnet, that is why I use both processes. Then of course there is the left-spin quartz crystal added to the water. I myself am more in favor of using rain water, snow, spring water from pollution free environments...without having to do these extra water-medications...but how many of us have access to the real thing anymore. The lunar and sunspot cycles are intimately tied into the structure and usage of water by nature...this funds fertility, weed, disease, die-off cycles.

“Magnetic treatment of water also has reportedly improved the subjective taste of previously "dead water", suggesting that magnetism imparts a better water structure or biological "activation" which makes it more alive, in keeping with Piccardi's descriptions, and with the living water descriptions of Schauberger, or the orgone-charged water of Reich.” https://www.orgonelab.org/cgi-bin/shop.p ... agnets.htm

PINE NEEDLE SUN TEA
    This is one of my favorite drinks, ideal for kundalini awakenings because of the water-soluble proanthocyanidins bioflavonoids. Pine Needle Sun Tea is the most incredible subtle ambrosial drink, which is even taster than champagne. Harvest some fresh green pine needles by cutting off a few branch tips and them pull them apart. Put this in a jar of good water, cover with plastic wrap, place in the sun in the morning and leave all day. Then you can dilute to taste, and put this in the refridge/freezer to chill. You can use the same pine needles twice With pine needle tea you get all the pycnogenol-type nutrients without raising high blood pressure from ingesting pine bark and tree resins. This is especially important for those with weak kidneys.

HIMALAYAN SALT
    Himalayan Salt is the highest grade of natural salt, This Crystal salt has spent over 250 million years maturing under extreme tectonic pressure, far away from exposure to environmental pollutants. It contains an amazing array of important trace minerals and elements including potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron. The crystalline structure of crystal salt is balanced and it is not isolated from the 84 inherent mineral elements. Although I do not find any reference to these minerals being nano, logic says they should be considering the enormous pressures under which it was made and age of the salt.
    To use the Himalayan salt in your drinking water saturate some pure water with the salt until no more dissolves and then pour this into a squeezy bottle with a small nib. You will find that if you do this with other kinds of salt, when you drop the brine out of the nozzle it will pour in a dribble. With the Himalayan salt however the brine comes out as a small bead. This shows that the Himalayan salt has a different kind of ionic relationship to the water, changing its electrical zeta potential. I put just three drops of brine in a quart of water, prior to solarizing, magnetizing and then freezing it to smoothie consistency. It is delicious, it tastes like it has more life and electricity in the water. It also makes you want to move, stretch and exercise the body—meaning that the cells are discovering new life. For a detoxification bath add 2 cups of Himalayan bath salt to your tub and take a long soak at new or full moon. The toxins are pulled from your body via osmosis, while the minerals from the brine are absorbed through the skin. This helps balance the pH levels in our lymphatic system, reducing its acidity.

17. Logos_Flame

Well when it comes to himalayan salt, you are preaching to the choir. Allegedly it is 220 million years old which means it was formed during the triassic period. Here is a detailed mineral analysis of himalayan salt.

https://www.mineral-rock-salt.com/NUTRIT ... sismrs.pdf

note the relatively high level of the rare earth mineral iridium, which is an ormus element. Also note the high content of iron (39 ppm), hence its pinkish color.

as far as water, health, the electrical field of the body, etc. goes, I agree with you. Disease could be seen as a flaw or breakdown first and foremost in your bio electrical field, and only secondarily as specific symptoms. And since water is the critical carrier of all electrolytes, and since electrolytes are the main determiners of the health of our bio-electric field, then yes water if absolutely critical.

the north pole water you describe would be similar to the battery induced negatively charged water I am speaking of. Though one is produced magnetically, the other electrically. I think you should give the battery produced negatively charged water a try, its a fun experiment.

What kind of electrical affect do you think the sun would have on water with himalayan salt added? My experience is that sun charged water with him. salt added is quite energizing. So I am wondering about the interaction of solar radiation and the minerals in the salt. As you noted, it is likely that most scientists would poo poo the idea that anything is happening at all, but the reality is that i can FEEL that something happened, the water is far more energizing.

Although my sun charged him. salt water does have a slight metallic taste, do you know why that would be? The odd thing is that if I just add the him. salt to water, it does not taste metallic at all. However, if i leave that water in the sun for a couple days it does have that taste. Odd. I should try using a north pole magnet side while the sun is charging the him salt water, that might improve things.

Your pine needle sun tea sounds wonderful. I have made pine needle tea before and I really love it. Now I will try the sun tea also. Why do you believe that pine bark extract will raise blood pressure? I have taken pine bark extract and have had good results with it.

Have you ever tried grass head tea? This is really a wonderful, mineral rich, tea to make. Find some grass growing in an area where no pesticides have been used. Look for the long grass with a seed head formed. Srip the seeds off and then make a tea with the seeds. Wonderful!! It has a very mild, nutty flavor, and is great with rice milk and honey. The grass concentrates the life force and the minerals in the seeds, so when you have many seeds in your tea, its like drinking the mineral equivalent of many blades of grass. You noted that we process and discard the parts of the plants we eat that are high in silica such as the husks. Well this is a great way to get natural silica.

Great info in your posts, really enjoy reading them.

18. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Thanks for the grasshead tea idea, I never thought of that, sounds great. You might try catnip tea for your nerves, its great.
    I find water out of the tap to be "metallic" and solarized water to be more creamy due to increased surface tension. The surface tension must increase due to increased liquid crystal formation, that is alignment of water molecules into ionic bonding patterns. This means it has more zeta potential to hold elements in suspension.
    The carbon dioxide or carbonic acid must coalsce into bubbles giving it a sense of lightness or aeration.

Solarized/magnetized water is more electrically zingy perhaps due to increase hydrogen ions available for bonding.
    The Himalayan salt is definitely a different animal to seasalt, it makes the water really crisp and alive without a saline taste. The difference must be the completeness of the mineral profile and the fact that Himalayan salt minerals must be nano, forming a more perfect ionic liquid crystal structure with the water molecules.

19. Logos_Flame

your idea that solar radiation will increase zeta potential is intriguing to me. The thing about himalayan salt is that it has been under great pressure for millions of years, so you might surmise that this pressure has created nano sized minerals particles, and that nano particles are much easier suspended, and so him. salt in and of itself may impart greater zeta potential to water than say Celtic Sea salt. Then add the affects of solar energy, and you have something very special. I wonder if the solar energy sort of has the effect of fusing the water and the minerals in the himalayan salt together? So that the minerals are not just "suspended" in an H2O matrix, but rather a new compound is created wherein the minerals, the oxygen and the hydrogen are all linked together, electro-chemically?

Also the notion that crude oil is a high carrier of ormus is very interesting. This would explain why it is such a magnificent power generator. I mean the industrial complex chose oil for its fuel of choice for good reasons - it gives incredible power compared to the amount of energy required to mine and refine it. So perhaps oil deposits are naturally infused with massive amounts of orums by mother nature. This would actually be a good things, because it would mean we could duplicate it in the lab and stop drilling that stuff out of the earth. Of course, i personally believe that sea water is all we need. We could run the world on sea water, nothing else. Seawater has been converted to energy many times by different people, here is the latest time. Fascinating video!! Gee, i wonder why CNN didn't run this as their top story??? Odd! (better watch this quick, dont know how long this will last on the web)

https://www.wkyc.com/video/player.aspx?aid=35660&bw

20. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Unfortunately I am at the beginning of my Schauberger research so I am not sure solarizing is ultimately a good thing. Viktor would say you keep the water away from the sun.

Yes altho no one says that these minerals in Himalayan salt are nano, it is my intuition that they are nano. Since small colloids retain their charge better than large ones, because they do not bounce around as much..this means that water charged with nano minerals would be more "living" and electrically charged. The soil organisms and plant excretions would normally impart water bodies in nature with these nano silicates and minerals.

Theoretically if my theory is correct there is ORMUS in all mineral and hydrocarbon deposits from certain eariler periods of earths history...a lot of the material would have come out of the volcanic activity that helped to ultimately kill off the dinosaurs, also from asteroids, dust falling from space daily. In the earths history the ecosystems where exposed to greater quanitities of the palladium group which now tend to be tied up in geological deposits. If we start using these ancient ORMUS deposits on our agriculture we will increase productivity and nutrition, propel spiritual awakening of humans...we could create heaven on earth.

Wikipedia says that water is a diamagnetic material, and thus cannot be magnetized. Although in my experience something happens during solarizing and magnetizing to create a viscous “creamy” pouring consistency, as opposed to a crisp metallic pouring consistency of mere filtered water. In the book “The Chemical Basis of Medical Climatology,” the Italian chemist Giorgio Piccardi, says he found that with temperatures above freezing, magnetic fields tend to increase the solvent capabilities of water, or to inhibit the phase-change properties of dissolved minerals, allowing the water to hold dissolved materials in ionic suspension at concentrations greater than normal for a given temperature. He also discovered a dynamic and energetic movement to the Earth's path in orbit that correspond to seasonal changes. The lunar and sunspot cycles are intimately tied into the structure and usage of water by nature...this funds fertility, weed, disease, die-off cycles.

LIQUID CRYSTAL
    Liquid crystals may flow like a liquid, but have the molecules in the liquid arranged and/or oriented in a crystaline way. Liquid crystal substances are abundant in living systems. In particular membranes and lipid cell membranes are a form of liquid crystal. Their phospholipids molecules are perpendicular to the membrane surface, yet the membrane exhibits elastic behavior. These lipids can inter-mingle easily flipping from one side of the membrane to the other, but remain in the membrane due to the high energy required to leave. These liquid crystal lipid membrane also host protein receptors that freely float inside, or partly outside, the membrane. DNA and many polypeptides can also form liquid crystal phases.

Weak external magnetic fields can easily interact with the endogenous electric field to alter the alignment of molecules in a liquid crystal on a global scale.
    “Unlike liquids which have little or no molecular order, liquid crystals have an orientational order, in that the molecules are aligned in some common direction(s), rather like a crystal. But unlike solid crystals, liquid crystals are flexible, malleable, and responsive…Liquid crystals typically undergo rapid changes in orientation or phase transitions when exposed to electric (and magnetic) fields…they have been found to respond to visible light by undergoing structural transformations that make them luminesce, i.e., to re-emit light…The chemist George Gray, who has studied liquid crystals for many years, refers to liquid crystals as “tunable responsive system”, and as such, are ideal for making organisms.” 173, Mae-Wan Ho, The Rainbow and the Worm.

In bulk water there are high-energy colloids that act as seeds charged to attract freely roving water molecules. These colloid seeds form the nuclei of liquid crystals; the charge of the colloid is made stable through the protection of a coating such as gelatin, albumin or collagen. Large colloids tend to bounce around and lose their charge but tiny ones retain their charge. Living organisms such as the human body are made up of colloids and all their flows are based on electric attractions. Blood cells have a protective coating of albumen which keeps them charged, stable and uncoagulated. Wrong (especially cooked) foods destroy the electric charges on the blood cells, which then coagulate and get sluggish, eventually dying. However if you are able to take in highly charged colloids from fresh raw foods or Hunza water the negative charge on the blood cells is enhanced.

“The existing methods of water control, power stations and forestry are ruining water—the earth’s blood. It becomes diseased, and so affects all its surroundings.” Viktor Schauberger in conversation with Hitler.

In all that we do with regards to our health and well being, it is important to remember that life is a process that is dynamic, colloidal, enzymatic, electrical and magnetic. And that it exists around, within and with regard to the H2O molecule. Water is the main physical constituent of all living creatures. The concept of bio-active water has been forming in the Raw world ever since Kautchakoff did his fabulous research.

"According to Paul Kautchakoff MD., of the Institute of Clinical Chemistry Switzerland, only food which has been unaltered from its natural state can be eaten without engaging the immune system. Even water heated above 191_F (88_C) causes a change in the composition and number of the white blood corpuscles. The boiling point of water is 212 _F (100_C). Kautchakoff states that this is not a natural consequence of eating food it is a pathological event, caused by the introduction of something into the body which is unnatural and dangerous to the organism." Phoenix Rising, Jana Dixon

Schauberger insisted that water itself behaved like a living organism. He found that when water is powerfully vortexed it creates microclusters which retain greater “memory” capacity in the water, enabling it to store vibrational imprints. He found that this living water contributes positively to living organisms, while water that has been mistreated and allowed to become “dead” actually precipitates deterioration and facilitates pathogenic process in living organisms.

Water and Salt, The Essence of Life by Barbara Hendel and Peter Ferreira