Great company - link to their web-site

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by psychochook, Nov 10, 2005.

1. psychochook

psychochook Junior Member

Hi all,

I was at the airport in Melbourne on Wednesday night and had to go to the toilet. There were information flyers above the urinals re: not having to flush because of the cubes in the urinals.

I had a look at their web-site and think that it is an awesome product that I will certainly be interested in promoting at my work-site (and before anyone asks, I have NO vested interest in the company).

https://www.desert.com.au/

2. Franceyne

Franceyne Junior Member

Hey there Simon,

The company I work for in a high rise building in Melboure's CBD has just introduced waterless urinals in the male loos here - just this weekend gone. I think it is a great development - I wonder if they can do a similar thing for the ladies loos?

I'll have to ask one of the fellows (very carefully) what they are like :)

Cheers,
    Fran.

3. baldcat

baldcat Junior Member

They have had the desert lollies in the Royal Hotel here in Horsham for about 12months,,, And yeah they are refreshing maybe when the pub isn't real full, but when the place is packed the toilet gets a bit stinky...

Unforntunatly, the desert lollies can't get rid of the smell and urine off the wall of the pissa... Other than that I think they are fairly handy.