global food forest news

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by CATCH, Nov 13, 2014.

1. CATCH

CATCH Junior Member

food forest farming is the ultimate farming system that works intune with mother earth and all her rhythms ,seasons and climate conditions ,the purpose of the global food forest foundation is to co create gardens of pure natural colourful living abundance of fresh food for all of humanity and all of mother earths creations at the same time to care for the earth , GFFF is committed to ending poverty and pollution on plant earth and demonstrate that we do not have to suffer scarcity with our food but we can have unlimited natural fresh beautiful foods forever very easily if we simply adopt the already in place natural succession system our plant mother earth already has in place this natural system can simply be worked with in harmony by us humanity and by co selecting our most favourite plant foods that grow well with local climates then the result is a high yielding low energy input farming method that can restore the planet earth back to harmony reduce and eliminate pollution and starvation and then we can live in ultimente abundance and have the ultimate diets for ever for unlimited generations global food forest foundation is here to serve and a global hub for food forest projects and ideas world wide ,please feel free to share your ideas and posts together one plant and a time we can co crete our paradise life we can do it many hands make light work if we keep moving forward and start to realise this extremely simple and massively effective farming system is there for us to see wright before our eyes and always has been all we have to do is simply observe this already happing in nature and copy the system , this is what mother earth wants this is what we all want , imagine a world where we have the very best plant foods available world wide no more going with out or getting sick no more environmental destruction no more high priced super foods and natural organic food , 90 percent our soils are demineralised and there is many problems in the world we deserve better , food forest is the answer to all our problems its very simple https://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-food-Forest-news/347638495382415?ref=hl please let me know any and all food forest projects you have or know about on the planet , my aim is to keep up dated news on your food forest projects and i would also like to interview you all as well so please get in contact with me and we can take it from there i wish to support food forest's globally sending love from the heart www.globalfoodforestnews.com

2. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Hello CATCH and thanks for posting this. I think that most of us here agree with your assessments and are busy putting it all into practice.

Your facebook page looks great, but your website doesn't load anything for me. Anybody else? Is it just my browser??

3. CATCH

CATCH Junior Member

hello 9anda1f website under construction do you have a food forest ? do you know any food forest projects ?

4. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    My ongoing food forest project involves interplanting and nurturing an existing small orchard to evolve it into a complete system. As our climate is BSK (evapo-transpiration exceeds precipitation) this is a long-term effort using a variety of techniques, some of which we've developed here.

The Beacon Hill Food Forest in Seattle is a mere 220 miles from me and Spokane has begun planning of a community food forest.