FYI - timber treatment

Discussion in 'Planting, growing, nurturing Plants' started by gardenlen, Apr 4, 2005.

1. gardenlen

gardenlen Group for banned users

ok saw this today while doing a bus/train trip from cooroy to caboolture, you can check it out yourselves and see if it fits the bill, they say they have organic certification, me i just haven't got the time to research their site rite now. :?:

here's the link:

https://www.cooeesales.com.au/timber.treatment.htm

just that permies seem to be looking for treatments for timber this may fit, if it does and you buy or visit them i wonder if you might tell them about me and my missus we could sure as hell use some food money. :!: can't see any harm in that it may just help a fellow p/cer out.

apart from that i have absolutely no affiliatation with them.

i tell ya' the things you see lookin' out a bus window hey :wink:

len :?

2. Cly

Cly Junior Member

Oh groovy, I'd totally missed this post and it suddenly stood out just then while looking at the forum index.....I'm so happy this is available.

My father had a nasty episode with timber treatments when I was about ten or eleven, a wooden home made chair our of treated pine 2x 4's broke and stabbed him in the thigh (don't ask me how, my dad is just accident prone). He got a nasty dose of chemicals according to the doc because of that little incidient, scared the hell out of him and us.