Free application to manage and optimise your vegie garden

Discussion in 'Designing, building, making and powering your life' started by Humphreys, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Humphreys

Humphreys New Member

I have recently developed an application that will help you to manage and optimise your vegie garden. The main feature is that it will tell you when to replant your crops so that you will have a continual supply. It factors in variables such as consumption rate, production rate, storage capacity, land area. There is also a presentation to explain the application. These resources can be downloaded for free from https://www.peterhumphreys.net/freesamples.html. Please note that it is still in testing phase, so if you have any suggestions for improvement, then please let me know (email: [email protected] or phone 0448 963 844).

Kind regards,
    Peter

2. permacultureapprentice

permacultureapprentice Junior Member

Peter,

This is very impressive. So much information in these sheets. I just love numbers and well thought out systems.

Seems like people could use this for a productive market gardening.

Unfortunately I'm not growing yet for the market but I'm planning to soon. Maybe i could use it then and give you some feedback.

Youtube tutorial and a pdf manual would maybe make it more accessible for people. Also asking the right people - try finding people who use SPIN farming methods and Farmwell E- Commerce site. They could be your users as they are tech savvy and growing on a smaller scale for the market. This kind of spreadsheet would mean a lot to them.

Kind Regards,
    William

3. S.O.P

S.O.P Moderator

It does look very good for someone who prefers that style of input.

Thanks for sharing.