Fairtrade/sweatfree/envirofriendly shops wanted

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by fiona, Dec 9, 2006.

1. fiona

fiona Junior Member

Hi all

I hope its okay to post this sort of message here, but it looks to me as though it is. Someone just let me know if it isn't! I'm hoping there may be people here who know someone who may be interested in this and can pass the details on to them. Not just permaculture but it does include it, and I know lots of people here are interested in caring for the environment. I have mentioned this briefly in the general chat section a short while back.

I've been spending some time evaluating my business - Living With Awareness. Too many products that I want to make available but just not able to stock them all! Sooooo ... big changes coming.

I would like to talk with anyone who currently sells, or may be interested in selling, products that are Fair trade or Sweat free, Environmentally Sustainable, and Cruelty Free. And who would like to be part of a mall that promotes only goods that fit in with these ethics.

My aim is to turn the shop part of Living With Awareness into more of a collaborative effort - with a mall structure - so that it will be possible to increase the availability of goods that meet these ethics.

If you don't currently have a business but think you may be interested in being involved, please email me for a "chat" - I have a list of suppliers of great products, and I'd love to help you with contacts so that these products can be made available.

There is a page with a little info on my site - linked from the hompage menu, or you can email me.

https://www.withawareness.com.au
    [email protected]

Fiona

2. Celandine

Celandine New Member

Friends of the Earth in Collingwood Mel takes things on sale or return and already has some No Sweat and Fairtrade stuff