Easy Ways to Give Any Meal a Powerful Nutritional Boost

Discussion in 'Recipes & Remedies' started by Michaelangelica, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Michaelangelica

Michaelangelica Junior Member

You don't need a bunch of pills and supplements to make sure you get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals.
    There are plenty of easy ways to add a big nutritional boost to your dishes and make an already healthy meal even better for your mind and your body.
    We asked a nutritionist to give us some pointers on simple ways to get a big improvement in our diet, and here's what he suggested.
    https://lifehacker.com/5886825/easy-ways-to-give-any-meal-a-powerful-nutritional-boost

2. annette

annette Junior Member

They are great expecially the cocoa. yum. I nearly everytime put some sort of fresh herbs on my meals and in salads. Corriander, chives, parsley and oregano in eggs. Basil and herb robert in a sanga. Love the fresh stuff.

3. bluesapphire

bluesapphire Junior Member

Hi Annette
    I don't often hear mention of Herb Robert....I drink it as a tea frequently but have not used it in food. Any other ideas for using it??
    Cheers
    Cathy

4. annette

annette Junior Member

HI Cathy

I haven't used it apart from in the sandwiches, but I think you could probably put it in the juicer as well.

cheers
    Annette

5. bluesapphire

bluesapphire Junior Member

Yes a good juicer is on my wish list....birthday in March and Mother's Day coming up. Maybe the present fairy will deliver one.
    Cheers
    Cathy