Down to earth Gardening Advice from Down Under

Discussion in 'Permaculture consultants, businesses, resources' started by Michaelangelica, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Michaelangelica

Michaelangelica Junior Member

This site is run by afreqent poster to these forums --len
    he is alwyas giving helpful advice and information especially to newbies just starting out

His pet peve
    posters who never reply in any way to help that has been offered, this is very common i find in aussie forums and groups, those of us who have offered the help never know if the message has even been read let alone helped.

from his site you will see that he has other concerns too:-
    https://www.lensgarden.com.au/
    I love this philosophy. One of my pet hates are "neat' gardeners. Nature was never made to human ideas of "neat". if you want 'neat', buy a City apartment!
    I hate it when Council sprays Round up (glyphospate) around the bottom of posts so we don't have "non-neat-grass" spoiling the sterile 'line' of the pole!

I also hate people who are frightened of bugs. Spiders are the top predators in your garden and show a healthy ecology. When you put your place on the market that may be the time to pander to real estate concepts of "neat"
    I bought my two girls up loving bugs. One was fascinated by spiders the other even had pet leeches! Sadly, both have partners now who are frightened of bugs :!: Even I give spiders the distance & respect they deserve! My Karma :?:

2. Lachlan

Lachlan Junior Member

Re: Down to earth Gardening Advice from Down Under

Joined this forum today. Live 6 km from Nimbin in Northern NSW, Australia. Found Len's site extremely interesting and informative. Thankyou Len.