do you want to write for the PRI blog?

Discussion in 'Planting, growing, nurturing Plants' started by murray, Jun 17, 2008.

1. murray

murray Junior Member

hi all,

we're looking at really ramping up the content on the main PRI site, posting at least 1 thing a day, hopefully up to 4 some days, and we're going to be dedicating some human resources internally here to making it happen.

i'm wondering if there's anyone here on the forum that would be interested in writing articles or posts for the PRI blog? just reply below if so.. :)

we'd like to have posts on world issues - in other words, highlight some of the reasons WHY people should be doing permaculture (peak oil, economic woes, soil erosion, water contamination, etc.). we can source posts from elsewhere on these issues, but we'd prefer to hear from you guys, since you're so knowledgeable and passionate.. hopefully we'll end up with people that are interested in permaculture reading the blog as well as visiting here because they want to keep up to date on issues they are interested in, and that affect them, etc.

thanks in advance

murray 8)

2. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Re: do you want to write for the PRI blog?

Hi Murray,

This is too good of an opportunity to contribute to pass up. I'd like to give it a shot. :D

Bill from Ritzville :lol:

3. murray

murray Junior Member

cool!

please get in touch with craig mackintosh at PRI ... his email is (craig)... at ... this domain... he's the pointman for this project.

cheers

murray

4. jackie

jackie Junior Member

I might be able to contribute to the permie blog. I read "Life after the oil crash" and "Survival Blog" each day as well as being a permie of many years. What exactly are you thinking of and where do I forward ideas?
    This could be great for keeping up to date. I found out David Holmgren did a talk in a town 15 minutes away a day late last month. It would be great if it site became a daily news feed.
    Jackie

5. ho-hum

ho-hum New Member

Murray,

Just to define things:

A blog is necessarily up-to-date opinion based on current news and views?

I am not likely to contribute but be an avid reader, what sort of things should be discussed?

cheers,