cultural nuances

Discussion in 'General chat' started by kimbo.parker, May 17, 2014.

1. kimbo.parker

kimbo.parker Junior Member

ye gods and little fishes!!

i too have been genitally mutilated....and this brings me back to cultural nuances;

our mob called it circumcision, it was done to boys, and the reason was jew-christian legacy.... god said....

our indigenous did it to, before european settlement, without the jew-christian input.

other indigenous peoples initiated the same thing sans jew-christian input.

and i suppose that there was some reasonable health reasons lost in ancient history and folklore, now being validated by contemporary health professionals -

and it is easy to understand that hostile bacteria etc. could find habitat under the foreskin.....my understanding is there is some extra protection from AIDS and other diseases with the trimmed dick.

what i want to know, is how many other creeds have decided that what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, and applied the same thinking to girls.

is this some more quirky muslim shit, some distortion rooted in the male dominance and subjugation of the females of that creed....what could the possible health benefits be. ??
    and
    given that this so called mutilation is just the same old trim, but done to the female proto penis, would it not enhance sexual stimulation.

and isn't that a bit odd; since when are muslims about enhancing female sexual stimulation.

( when will i shut up ? now, briefly)

2. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Senior Member

Male circumcision is not really Christo/Jewish
    Most Europeans and English dont do it just common amongst Americans and Australians
    Probably more a reflection of Jewish influence in the medical profession in those 2 countries ??
    Re;diseases pfft we dont see non circumcised dieing from dick disease all over the world
    Its the kind of crap a doctors getting an extra cash bonus for adding fries.
    Exposing the erogenous zone in males and females would give a desensitising effect through constant friction with clothing.
    Part of the reason behind circumcising men was to make it difficult to masturbate without lubrication
    God wanted people to pray and not fap even the slaves.
    Female circumcision is the same deal as males, its about men deciding to control and remove someone's rights to receive pleasure,based on their superstitions.

3. kimbo.parker

kimbo.parker Junior Member

by the moon and oak!!

grasshopper you have just proved the fallibility of the Great One God !

what a huge fail for the Omnipotent,

you'd have to sever the pants python to stop wanking,,,,looks like the 'Infinite Is' underestimated humanities capacity (again).....

and you quote scripture .....
    however the bit about the desensitised organ is fictional.....surely,,,,

if its not fictional, the uncircumcised muslim men would be the biggest wankers of all....or is that stretching it....bad pun intended.

chuckle
    K

PS it is at times like this that i miss input from len.....speaking of the devil....you'll note i did not post over the 40 days of LENT....as is my way of remembering when LEN WENT.