Countdown To Geoff Lawton's PDC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by hiso, Dec 2, 2014.

1. hiso

hiso Junior Member

Hey everyone, my name is Heli and thank you for having me in your forum. :) First of all I apologize my English it's not the best as it is my second language - but I am sure you all have experienced it before - so please bare with me.

I am sooo excited and happy to be attending Geoff Lawton's PDC next month and thought if there is anyone who could give me tips for what to expect. I have already started to research permaculture and wanted to purchase 'the manual' but found out that it will be included in the course.

What other books etc. you would recommend?

I appreciate any comments you may have :)

Kindly,
    Heli

2. eco4560

eco4560 New Member

An empty note book and pen to fill with wonderful insights and ideas as you study!

Enjoy it.

3. hiso

hiso Junior Member

Thank you for your reply :) I will do that and I am sure will enjoy it too.

4. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Greetings Heli and welcome!
    You're in for a treat with Geoff. Have you previewed his free videos at geofflawton.com?
    I agree with Eco, maybe take two empty notebooks! And an extra pen. There's so much to take in that having notes you can refer to over and over will be invaluable. Maybe a small digital camera?
    Let us know how it goes. So many people graduate from their PDC saying how it changed their life.

5. hiso

hiso Junior Member

Hello, thank you for your message. Yes, I have watched all the videos at geofflawton.com and more from Youtube :) I will take my camera that's for sure and a couple of note books and heaps of pens. I am so excited and ready to 'suck' in all the information I can. I probably don't sleep too well when the time gets closer. :)

I am sure it's going to be a great experience and something I will never forget. I will let you know how it goes. :) Kindly, Heli.

6. milifestyle

milifestyle New Member

Hope it all goes well for you... but I'm sure it will.

7. hiso

hiso Junior Member

Thank you for your wishes my friend :) I'm sure it will be a very busy time of taking notes and photos...and coping with a summer heat + humidity :sweat: