Class Notes ? and Job interview

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by -, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Guest

I have finished placing in the photos on the class notes. I just need to understand how to attach them. I will email them to everyone registered in the class through Andrew's emails that were sent to the class. If you are not included please email me at [email protected] and I will email you a personal copy. Thanks

The job interview did not go well. The shuttle service in San Juan picked me up 2 hours late and then got lost and had difficulty taking me to the address I had. They had to have a decision made by 12:00 and I arrived at 10 minutes to 12, they interviewed me anyways but by that time they had already made their decision and it was a very rushed interview. Oh well. I continue to look around.

2. Louisiana'sLotusLisa

Louisiana'sLotusLisa New Member

Permaculture Class Notes

:cry: So sorry to hear about the job interview. We still love ya and know that they are the one's who missed out. I sent you an email yesterday that had most of the email's listed. Hope that is helpful. What will your first permaculture project be? Write soon. Lisa

3. CL1V3

CL1V3 New Member

Hey no worries abt the interview....lotsa gud things yet to come ur way...of that in sure.