Censorship a discussion.

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by Fernando Pessoa, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CraigMackintosh

CraigMackintosh *****

Fernando: I appreciate what you're saying given the limited perspective you're writing from. Yes, you never called for any airing of laundry. But at the same time you're looking for an explanation on why someone is blocked from any participation on the site. Unfortunately I cannot give one without the other. I can't publicly explain why someone is blocked, without... er... publicly explaining why someone is blocked! Hence, I say nothing. Again, I didn't start these threads. If by acting by principle I end up looking like the bad guy, then I guess that's how it has to be. It comes with the territory in my work. Sometimes you get unpleasant terrain to navigate.

Cybil: I'm sorry, but I will not honour your comments with a response. It's clear you're not looking for answers or being in any way objective. Let it be known that the person in question has had it explained very clearly to them, multiple times in fact. When I mentioned about not being contacted directly, I was referring to you, in reference to the thread you started without making any attempt to ask me about the issue first.

2. Cybil

Cybil Junior Member

I do not expect you to provide a response CM. There is little you would be willing to respond to. Your involvement in closing down the last thread was self serving and unjustified on all counts. It seems from your comment there would have been little point in contacting you. As for by acting by principle I end up looking like the bad guy this looks to be expedient self-flagellation.

3. pebble

pebble Junior Member

Climate:
    Inland maritime/hot/dry/frosty
    Only if you think that Craig should agree with you and do what you want. I can't decide if you are acting like a petulant child or a troll. There's been nothing constructive or useful in your recent comments, and you've not responded to the substantive questions or points put to you. You ascribe negative connotations to things that people are saying without checking out if you understand what they mean (and often you don't) - there doesn't seem to be any good will on your part or attempt to do anything here other than moan (and in a particularly irritating manner). I can't see any point to this thread at all now and I'd be happy for it to be locked or removed.

4. permup

permup Junior Member

I agree with you Pebble. Cybil, this is not the forum to air your grievances with your prior employer, regardless of whether they are justified or not. Craig, just delete these posts, PLEASE!

5. purplepear

purplepear Junior Member

Farm manager/ educator
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    warm temperate - some frost - changing every year
    I would like to see Eco or MA or Eric delete it. I will support you as I have done in the past. Craig (and Fernando) are too close to this. The thread has nothing that could be of any use to anyone - now or in the future.

6. eco4560

eco4560 New Member

This thread was closed by me on May 20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.