Caretaker wanted

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by arawajo, Aug 17, 2008.

1. arawajo

arawajo Junior Member

We need someone - or a couple - or a family - who could live on our place and mind our animals and trees. South East Qld. 40 acres - water, electricity, a shack, some caravans. A bit rough but a beaut place to get away from it all. 5kms to nearest town.

2. webbykevin

webbykevin New Member

Re: Caretaker wanted

Yes we are very interested in this position.

We are a couple in our 40's with a 13 year old daughter, currently living on the south coast of NSW but looking to escape the cold southern winters, We come from a rural background and lived in the bush for many years developing our own land in northern nsw.

We sold out 15 years ago and went to live in Canberra, putting our oldest 2 kids through school and college.

I have been working in the construction industry as a flooring subcontractor for the last 10 years and have a broad range of experience in building maintenance/re-furbishment and property improvement.

We both have a love of the environment and live as much as possible in ways that let us uphold our principles of non toxic, organic sustainable living.

I dont know what more to say, we are sick of living and working in the rat race and would dearly love to find a way to return to the bush, our daughter has been home schooled for the last 3 years and we would like to send her to a good rural highschool, My wife is an experienced organic gardener, I have experience in fencing, logging, road and track building, general landscaping and have always tried to leave as small a footprint on the environment as possible.

where exactly is your land?
    when would the opportunity be available ?
    is it possible to visit the land property or can you send us a google earth link ?
    do you live on the property as well?
    what are you trying to achieve with the property?
    what are the closest towns?
    what is the local community like?

would probably be better to have a chat if you are interested......

Phone us anytime on [Send a PM for Phone Number]

regards

Kevin and Annie

3. paradisi

paradisi Junior Member

Re: Caretaker wanted

webbykevin might be better if you remove your personal details from the internet and PM them to the original poster