Business Opportunity - Agent

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by Peter, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Peter

Peter Junior Member

Biotic Group is a biotechnology company specializing in high technology microbial products specifically for sustainable agriculture, forestry and gardening.

Biotic is looking to appoint Agent/s in all Australian states for our premium Agricultural Microbes products that are unrivalled by any other in the world.

Our unique formulas of microorganisms (not genetically manipulated) will enhance plant growth and yield, control pathogens, diseases, insect pests, promote environmental enrichment, and reducing the need for chemical fertilizers, pesticides and fungicides. These formulas are bona fide micro-organism products that will help plant growth better than any other microbial or chemical product.

Biotic and its subsidiaries are currently operating in the USA, Indonesia, Brazil, and Argentina and have recently gained an Australian Permit to import and market in Australia.

Our mission in Australia it to contribute effectively to the agricultural, forestry and gardening industries for advancement of biotechnology and the nation.

This is an excellent opportunity to work with an international company and unequalled agricultural-microbe products. We offer technical and marketing support to a person/company that wants to build a future in the fast growing industry of biotechnology.

Please contact Mr. Peter Briant ([email protected]) for further details.

Thank you for your time.

Mr. Peter Briant
    Principle of Biotic Group

2. ecodharmamark

ecodharmamark Junior Member

Peter, I wonder, how is it that you can make claims such as: "...unrivalled by any other in the world", "...better than any other", and "...unequalled", if you have never subjected your product to scientific trials? Cheers, Markos.

3. Peter

Peter Junior Member

Good question mate.
    1. I have had many companies compete with me for a wide range of contracts and never have they been able to equal the capabilities of my microbes.
    2. I have done a lot of research on opposition products from all over the world and find them all lacking.
    3. My CFU count of 10-Billion CFU/ml is far higher than any product that I know of.
    4. My formulation of fourteen distinctive microbes (8 fungi & 6 bacteria) resulting in significantly augmented action over other similar products.
    Cheers.
    Peter

4. ecodharmamark

Peter, that's great! Where can I find the results of your 'research'? Thanks again, Mark

5. Peter

Peter Junior Member

Can't give you the results mate but I can give you heaps of information on projects where my microbes proved themselves.

6. Peter

Peter Junior Member

The research encompassed many, many failures but the winners are for our eyes only.
    One of my partners is a lead-research microbiologist in the US so don’t think it’s all my work.

7. ecodharmamark

Peter, without access to the methodology and data, the efficacy of your product remains an unknown. But that's cool, it's no skin of my nose. Cheers, and good luck with it all, Markos.

8. Peter

Peter Junior Member

Extensive methodology and efficacy data is available to any seriously interested person/company.

9. Earth's Internet

Earth's Internet Junior Member

I'm sure whatever you are doing Peter is safe, legit and has had some positive results. Just keep sharing any testimonials and recommendations that have worked for you. Any halfwit can utilize the Scientific Method and find out for themselves if a matter and result is repeatable.

BTW, I have used endo-mycorrhizal innoculents from both Plant Health Care Inc and Mycorrhizal Applications Inc with regards to growing Russet potatoes. In all instances the potatoes have as far as texture been as hard as a rock at harvest time, which made them even better keepers in storage and the other interesting thing that happened is a more earthy rich flavour as opposed to the blandness of commercial grown.

Anyway, just keep posting some of your successes and suggestions.

-

10. ecodharmamark

Is the product registered for use in Australia?

11. Peter

Peter Junior Member

I have never tried mine on potatoes. Yours sounds good though.

12. Peter

Peter Junior Member

One product is.

13. Earth's Internet

It would be kool if you could test it out and see what the result were and photo document the results and share them here.

14. ecodharmamark

What's its name, and who's it registered with, if you don't mind me asking?

15. Peter

Peter Junior Member

I’m not publishing the name until we make the Australian launch.
    Registered – If you mean who is it registered for import it’s DAFF.
    Sounds like you want to check up on the product.

16. Peter

Peter Junior Member

It has already been tested many times but not on potatoes.
    I will post some photos and release some case studies.

17. ecodharmamark

Just curious. Have you set a date for the launch?

18. Peter

Peter Junior Member

No date set as yet. Still interviewing possible Agents.

19. Earth's Internet

Well that's what I meant. I understood you have tested it on many things, but you said you've never done potatoes, but that it looked interesting. All I said is try YOUR product and see how it works and let us know. I can't judge your product because I know absolutely nothing about it. Do you have any website ?

20. Peter

Peter Junior Member

I have trialed my products many times and have ongoing sales for the (not in Oz).
    My Indonesian subsidiary has a website but it doesn't have any case studies etc. I have told them they must get it updated with photos etc. The website is: https://www.biotic-solutions.com/