bring back bernado soares

Discussion in 'General chat' started by buff orpington, Aug 15, 2009.

1. buff orpington

buff orpington Junior Member

i notice that one of your regular posters bernado soares has been wiped like a bum with wild tobacco quite rough and not much time to perform the action appropriately. i personally find the man to be not unlike our forefather b.c molison in that he was able to express himself in a manner that requires exceptional intelligence and historically lived evidence based subject matter. It is with conviction that i say shame on you murray, you should know better and be alot more dignified in creating such mechanisms of control.I must say that I found his piece on Mushrooms very informative in comparison to some of the other posts who where struggling to grasp the concept,again I found his piece on permy bashing and organic labelling to be most astute.I do believe his topic on new permacultralist being refered to as pewbies was a little strong but he had a point pubes that are emerging are often refered to pewbies,I thought it was funny.His piece on organic labelling was inline with the permy ethic of action B.C quotes from william blake on pg 506 chapter 14 of the designers manual "he who desires but acts not breeds pestilence".So I would like you to re instate these posts and let the general forum comment on them because I believe that we are a community and that the censorship should come from them not from some digital ivory tower.

2. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Re: bring back bernado soares

It definitely wasn't Murray.

Perhaps I misunderstood Bernado's posts ... failed to see the humor or relevance. My bad. Bernado has been reinstated in full, although I cannot resurrect the post in question.

Apologies to Bernado.

Bill

3. Fernando Pessoa

Fernando Pessoa Junior Member

I am not sure Gandalf I think the guy was a bit to blue for the forum.It does say in the terms of use not to be vulgar or offensive,I know Bernado we went to seminary school together he is a bit of recalcitrant.I have heard him whinging lately that he is still banned and would love to be re instated I am all for it as every one deserves a second chance but I think he should try to moderate his behaviour.I dont think you should need to apologise just because he was being a troll and looking for arguments.just my 2 cents thanks for keeping us safe you are the thin digital line
    Best wishes Fernando. :)

4. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)

Thanks Fernando. I re-checked and apparently the first attempted "un-ban" didn't take. I believe the ban is now lifted if he'd like to try again.

5. bernado soares

bernado soares Junior Member

Thanks Bill for the second chance.I will try to behave in the spirit of the forum occasionally I get a little belted up on the altar wine and forget that one should act with respect.Again thanks.
    bernado :)