Brain Tonic for Wives...with organic Iron.

Discussion in 'Recipes & Remedies' started by kimbo.parker, Dec 17, 2009.

1. kimbo.parker

kimbo.parker Junior Member

Hello players,

My wife (my rock) becomes seasonally stupid; it always happens in the summer months when environmental factors place additional loads on her...(poor dear)....and then there is that 'M' word,,,no the other one...menopause.

It doesn't help when the adult kids nick name her "pause",,,but she does it a lot. Pauses...stares into space and is just not in the zone.

So I puts on my wizards hat, time for a potion.

Brain Tonic a la Kimbo.

In a cast iron pot;

carrots, parsley, ginger root, calendula flowers or buds, some grass (couch is good), orange peel, rose-hips, fennel, a bit of angelica, a few vitamin c tablets, beet-roots and anything else you reckon deserves a try....

cover with fruit juices; fresh is best; lemon, orange, pear etc.
    several big spoons of honey and then some more.

heat slowly, just simmer,,,,ssssllllloooowwwwwlllllyyyyy.

let it stand for a bit then add;
    dry powdered leaves; spinach and beet; dried kelp or sprirulina is also a good addition.

Bottle and refridgerate,,,,lasts about a week (or so).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Does it work,,,,,,,,,sure mate, on many levels.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dosage: depends on just how stupid she's got.......I like the idea of a glass full, drunk slowly,,,very slowly,,,sipped!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Side Effects: none (to her),,,she'll do well on it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cautions and Caveats: none,,,it is a safe soup.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Incantations or special words: just words of love and support, Drink It!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and the hook?
    It must be magic, but my fellow men..........this makes you feel so much better as well....oh no, you don't drink it, it is all hers, it tastes frigin orrible!!!........make a big batch, and get her to sip it all.

ps if it does not taste fowl, you have screwed it and it might not work,,,,,,,it needs to be vile.

regards,
    Kimbo

2. greenfarmers

greenfarmers Junior Member

Same thing in a blender works too with lots of raw greens.

Should all be having it though!

h