Black Earth & nutrient dense food – My first Kindle e-book

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by Noha, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Noha

Noha New Member

Aloha Earthy ones!

I'm wandering if anyone has some input into a book I'm writing ATM. The book is about How to make your own Black Earth, grow nutrient dense food for generations to come, and restore your local ecology.

See my small blog post about it here https://nohasark.com.au/2015/09/black-earth-nutrient-dense-food-my-first-kindle-e-book/

[​IMG]

The current topics I'm including are:

Permaculture - compost, living water, seed saving
    Nutrient dense food - soil, preparing, growing etc
    Beyond Organics and sustainability
    Terra Preta - Biochar
    Abundance and community
    How to make the soil
    How to use it
    Effective Micro organisms

Any ideas or suggestions would be great! Of course there are a number of inclusions under these headings, but if you think there is a something I may be missing or have not yet thought of please let me know. Ormus and living water being a couple. So any advice or ideas I'd highly appreciate

The book won't be too large, I'm trying to compact it into something easy to read and easy to apply, to get results fast. An alchemical download of sorts to help heal soils, humans, animals and ecology as fast as I can share the info! I worked for too many years the hard way so I figure it's time to share what I know so others can be much more productive and the world can be a much more beautiful place sooner.. Positive thoughts atleast [​IMG]

If you want the book for free during the pre-release stage get intouch, join my mail list. I should have it out in a couple weeks

Kindest,
    Noha

Marcus Busby likes this.
  2. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Hi Noha and welcome!
    The only thing I might add (especially after taking Elaine Ingham's soil/food web course) is the instantiation and maintenance of your micro organisms (providing them with food and suitable habitat). As the soil micro biology is the basis for healthy soil, including some "husbandry" for these critters might be needed.
    = )

3. Geoff Lawton

Geoff Lawton Administrator Staff Member

Yes the safe and diverse habitat created by the massive surface area of biochar is the key to its success.