Australian living in Germany

Discussion in 'General chat' started by noosphere, Apr 18, 2007.

1. noosphere

noosphere Guest

Hello Everyone, :razz:

I´m originally from Perth, Western Australia, but for the time being I´m living in the beautiful wine state Rhineland Pfalz of Germany. I´ve been interested in Permaculture since 1997ish. I partially completed a Horticulture Certificate at TAFE, then did a Pemeraculture Design Course back in 98, plus a little WWOOFing. I love the whole thing!

My girlfriend and I are creating a balcony garden at the moment. We have some herbs and flowers, a couple of chairs to chill out on too. Got some tomatoes and strawberry seeds planted, but it´s all in the earlier stages, but still satifying none the less.

It´s great to find this forum so I can connect with other Permaculture People. I´d like to recommend some further information for forum users, especially podcast listeners. The C-Realm https://c-realmpodcast.podomatic.com/ discussions on ecoagriculture, technology acceleration, and more. I have other favourites, but I´ll post them in later posts. :razz:

2. Up the Wall

Up the Wall New Member

Australian in Germany

I have a German friend who has just gone back to Germany from Sydney. He is into permaculture. Would you like me to put you in touch? :lol:[/img]

3. Mrs Parker-Bowles

Mrs Parker-Bowles Junior Member

Gruesse nooshpere!

Where in Pfalz are you?

I used to live in a lovely little village in called Steeg ( a part of Bacharach). Actually we just came home from there a few weeks ago. It's my second home.

Phalz is a wonderful place.

What on earth took you there?

Macht's Gut.

Jodi