anybody got dwarf kuaui /hedge lucerne seeds?

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by jonnyr, Aug 26, 2014.

1. jonnyr

jonnyr New Member

hi, does anybody have any desmanthus virgatus (hedge lucerne, dwarf kuaui,mimosa virgata) seeds for sale or swap please? not illinois bundleflower, im after a taller variety as i need it for hedges in the chicken run. im in the canary islands (spain,theoretically!) and its very difficult to get hold of practical seeds for permaculture.
    cheers, jonny.

2. senthilkumarsmca

senthilkumarsmca New Member

I have hedge lucerne seeds

Hi,

Please let me know how many Kg of hedge lucerne seeds you need.

Senthil.

3. jonnyr

jonnyr New Member

hi senthil, whereabouts are you? if you are outside europe, i can only get seeds from you if youre prepared to send them described as "Beads". western governments seem very determined to control the seeds market. what variety are they, and are they fresh seed? how much for 1 kilo to Tijarafe (postcode 38780) spain?
    regards, jonny.

4. senthilkumarsmca

senthilkumarsmca New Member

Hi Jonny, I am from India. Its a fresh Hedge Lucerne seeds. Its for cattle fodder.

1 Kilo Cost $15. I am yet to check the cost for Postage. It might be too costly. I am not sure whether this will work.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Senthil

5. jonnyr

jonnyr New Member

hi senthil, thanks for getting back to me.can you tell me how tall this variety grows please? also are you happy to send me maybe 150 grams of seed in a private unmarked airmail envelope - i am happy to pay you $10 for this amount IF its fresh seed? as well as the cost of postage of course.regards, jonny.