Anisotrophic Spiral Universe

Discussion in 'General chat' started by Jana, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Jana

Jana Junior Member

11/19/06 Major booboo! Nodland and Ralston found Anisotropy (the property of being directional) to the background radiation 10 years ago and probably had their careers destroyed for publishing their findings.

Now these two other guys have got a Noble prize this year, Jana is pissed!!
    https://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/phys ... ates/2006/

From my letter to Eric Lerner: "Despite the general disagreement with Nodland’s and Ralston’s findings in the scientific community I think that they are on the right track, while the rest have been crippled by their illogic of the big bang theory. Everything else in the universe exhibits chirality and polarity so why not the universe itself. This would explain the asymmetry of neutrinos and may also explain the chirality of life. In the other pole of the universe matter would be of the opposite chiral nature. Here life consists of left handed proteins and right handed sugars, but in the opposite Cosmic-hemisphere life would exhibit right handed proteins and left handed sugars. If this effect is true this knowledge would be valuable for those investigating the origins of life itself."

Physical Review Letter 21 April 1997 Vol 78 #16
    Borge Nodland & John Ralston
    "Polarized electromagnetic radiation propagating across the Universe has it plane of polarization rotated by the Faraday effect. We report findings of an additional rotation, remaining after Faraday rotation is extracted, which may represent evidence for cosmological anisotropy on a vast scale."

From a letter from Borge Nodland to me 1 sept 1997:
    Thanks for you letter and enclosed article.
    Although some would prefer our universe to be more "perfect," I am quite convinced the electromagnetic asymmetry we found in the data is real.
    https://www.cc.rochester.edu/college/rtc ... aniso.html

I am not going to continue on with you to explain how anisotrophy of the background radiation immediately dismisses the whole idea of a Big Bang, for that is the domain of a leap of intuition and the tacit understanding of truth, and many years of dismantling our current view of the Kosmos. It is sufficient for you now, just to know that we are on the verge of a quantum jump in our understanding and the BBT is already way passe. (One clue however, the background radiation is not the fossilized remains of the BB.)

I think what we are tettering on the brink of here is the jump from mere rational science to transrational science. We have essentially created a model and then attempted to fit all the empirical evidence into the "idea." Nature herself tells us when we empty our minds of concepts...and this absolutely "BLOWS" the rational mind. The eureka is a trillion times larger and more magnificant than any plodding aggregation of the rational mind....we are on the verge of the Science of Understanding the Universe via Grokking.

It is all there everything in creation already there for us to Grok in fullness. There is no shame in letting go of our tetering concepts, only we shame ourselves in holding onto them, till we are red in the face.

I absolutely had to write to Ralston and Nodland because their peers were ridiculing them for their finds, and I just knew that they had found the key which will completely blow up the BBT. They had made the find of a millennium!!!! That along with a continued indepth investigation of the physics of the monoatomic state, which will no doubt lead to a TOE if indeed there is one...and we have that quantum jump in technology, consciousness and cosmology right there. If only they could just put two and two together. If I was a mathmatician I would already have the answer to TOE it is so obvious. I bet Richard Feynman could do it,

2. ecodharmamark

ecodharmamark Junior Member

"Big bang? No problem - just not the first one" (His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama: The Universe in a Single Atom: The Convergence of Science and Spirituality)

3. Jana

Jana Junior Member

I don't place much need in traditional and mythic cosmology either, and connecting them up with the fallacious ideas of modern science gets us into the poopoo even deeper.

Steven set me straight...
    Jana,
    Mather and Smoot have been at work on the anisotropic nature of background radiation for about 30 years. They were two of the three principle designers of the Cosmic Background Radiation (COBE) Satellite that was launched in '89. The findings taken from data sent back from the satellite were announced in '92. This is essentially the work that earned them the Nobel Prize. The particular instrument on COBE that Smoot designed mapped distant galaxies for four years and was responsible for the confirmation of the anisotropic nature of background radiation; a finding that did more to confirm the Big Bang theory than anything else up to that time. Ralston, Nodland and a third researcher named Jain, published two papers on the "corkscrew" effect in '97. I would imagine their work was based in no small part on the data from the COBE satellite. From the looks of things in their bio's and publication lists they still have thriving careers.
    SN

THE MIRAGE MODEL OF THE UNIVERSE, Jana, March 2002

Spacetime “appears” to be expanding because what we see in the universe is “radiant” bodies, whose “light” of which we perceive. That light is more red shifted towards the perimeter of the observable universe because of the curvature of spacetime. The further a light source is from us the greater the degree of curvature that the light passes and consequently the greater the red shift...giving the “appearance” of acceleration away from us.
    The spacetime curvature reaches its zenith at the event horizon so that light beyond the event horizon cannot reach us, for it is beyond the horizon of our bubble of spacetime. Light is not only shifted red by the curvature of spacetime, it doesn’t travel in a linear curve, but takes a spiral path*. Spacetime and therefore the universe itself is spiral, light is spiral and travels in a spiral path. Things only “appear” to be receding away from us because their radiant light is warped into a red shift by the curvature of spacetime…
    However all these effects are simply a mirage. If we could simultaneously see from every vantage point in the universe in one instant, we would see there is no curvature, no redshift, no receding universe. These effects are simply the play of light in spacetime from the myopia of our singular point of view.
    We are effectively using our mathetmatics and science to “prove” what is merely a play of light and perspective; talk about flat earth syndrome. If we can see the mirage inherent in our singular point of view first, then our entire cosmology will change along with our science.

Event horizon.
    "Spacetime" must be condenced around a black hole to where light does not escape. I have seen this in a vision, with the grid of spacetime becoming ever smaller around the black hole, my eye of spirit totally fixated at the edge between Spacetime grid and black hole. The event horizon at the edge of our known universe is basically the ultimate crux of the curvature of spacetime. You could call it speed of expansion past lightspeed or simply the curvature of "Spacetime" goes off the screen so to speak.

4. ecodharmamark

ecodharmamark Junior Member

5. Richard on Maui

Richard on Maui Junior Member

This hurts my feeble little brain.

6. Cornonthecob

Cornonthecob Junior Member

I see you writing but I'm not picking up on anything!

In English...and slowly please!

:shock: