An International train ride

Discussion in 'General chat' started by -, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Guest

The Train Ride :

The only seat available on the train was directly adjacent to a well dressed middle aged French woman and the seat was being used by her dog.

The weary traveler asked, "Ma'am, please move your dog. I need that seat."
    The French woman looked down her nose at the American, sniffed and said, You Americans. Your are such a rude class of people. Can't you see my little FiFi is using that seat?"

The American walked away, determined to find a place to rest, but after
    another trip down to the end of the train, found himself again facing the
    woman with the dog. Again he asked, "Please, lady. May I sit there?". I'm
    very tired."

The French woman wrinkled her nose and snorted "You Americans! Not only are you rude, you are also arrogant....Imagine!"

The American didn't say anything else, he leaned over, picked up the dog, tossed it out the window of the train and sat down in the empty seat. The woman shrieked and huffed and puffed, and demanded that someone defend her honor and chastise the American.

An Aussie sitting across the aisle spoke up indignantly "You know, mate,
    you Americans do seem to have a way of doing the wrong thing and stuffiing things up. You eat holding the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your cars on the wrong side of the road. And now, mate, you've thrown the wrong ruddy bitch out the window."

2. Jez

Jez Junior Member

Hehe...reminds me of living in Adelaide and catching the train home after work...covered head to toe in dirt and sweat...surrounded by people in their pristine office clothes...

They used to give me a pretty wide berth... :lol:

3. christopher

christopher Junior Member

Ha, ha, ha, ha :lol:

Thank you!~

C (A very rude Yank..)