A must watch controversial doco!

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by itistimenow, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itistimenow

itistimenow Junior Member

"Ecosystems: A Genocidal Fraud"
    This controversial but compelling Australian documentary, links the origins of the science of ecosystems to eugenics, racial theory and the population reduction agenda of the elites. It shows how ecology and the environmental movement are being used for much more sinister goals than meets the eye. 'Green Fascism' is the term used (quite correctly!). It links this movement to the shutting down of the Murray Darling food bowl (in Australia), to Prince Philip, the Crown and agenda that needs to be acknowledged.

This doco will challenge your held assumptions regarding ecological systems. It will cause you to rethink basic philosophical viewpoints about the nature of nature. Everyone interested in Permaculture should watch this film as it is highly pertinent.

Am hoping it sparks some lively discussion! Watch here:
    https://www.cecaust.com.au/ecosystemsfraud/

p.s. Researching the UN's Agenda 21 will provide more info on this subject

2. Ludi

Ludi Junior Member

And the War on Science continues!

3. Pakanohida

Pakanohida Junior Member

I read Lydon LaRouche is part of that video, or that website, and as such I am going to pass on viewing and reading anymore. LaRouche ran for President here in America, failed... claimed AIDS was a Soviet invention... it's not.

yeah... I'm gonna pass.

4. itistimenow

LaRouche doesn't' appear in the doco. Sure he's a controversial character and not someone I would pay too much attention too but he has many things right. 9/11 being an 'inside job', the global warming hoax led by Al "if my lips are moving, I'm lying" Gore, and Zionist bankers connection to the drug trade. All proven facts and hard to dispute, IMO.
    You seem to know a lot about AIDS and where it came from. Please illuminate as it's a mystery to me!
    May the war on pseudo-science continue :)

5. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Senior Member

Are you arguing for un-sustainable industrial agriculture on a Permaculture site ?

6. itistimenow

No. Just exposing where some of our assumptions re. science come from. Science is like the media... HEAVILY MANIPULATED!
    While I don't agree with some of the doco's conclusions, I agree with their expose' of the manipulation of science (or should I say pseudo-science) for political reasons.
    Read Bertrand Russell, H.G.Wells etc. and all will become clear! These people are racist, elitist eugenicists and think it's their duty to reduce the worlds population by up to 95%, via any method possible! This is not 'conspiracy theory'. It comes from their own mouths.
    Of course they fail to mention that many of the problems relating to 'over-population' come from rich, psychopathic technocrats and if they stopped being such resource vampires we could sustain 7 billion quite comfortably :)

7. Grasshopper

I would have thought one of the main reasons the world got over populated was because of industrial agriculture.
    Have you heard of the Green Revolution?
    The world population has grown by about four billion since the beginning of the Green Revolution
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Revolution

8. Ludi

Ludi Junior Member

I agree the large population was mostly caused by technocrats forwarding the Green Revolution. Without the active promotion of those agricultural technologies, which are still being pushed by the likes of Monsanto, the population would not have grown to where it is today and there would likely be far fewer people starving presently.

I like this essay: https://kennysideshow.blogspot.com/2008/05/agriculture-or-permaculture-why-words.html

9. Ludi

Ludi Junior Member

Not proven facts, and relatively easy to dispute, at least one of them.

"How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: Responses to the most common skeptical arguments on global warming" https://grist.org/series/skeptics/

10. itistimenow

Was what I was trying to say (via rich psycho technocrats) :)

11. itistimenow

The 'climate change' debate can go back and forth ad infinitum with both sides making good points. For me it's a case of what is the AGENDA behind 'climate change' and 'carbon taxes'. Follow the money...
    Al Gore (and his ilk like Tony Blair) has set himself up to make squillions of dollars from climate change legislation. He doesn't give a shit about the environment as his large investments in the oil industry and his lifestyle, prove. The 'climate change' agenda serves many purposes:
    a) it will make certain 'elite' groups lots, and lots of money!
    b) carbon taxes can further bleed the masses dry, while the 'elites' have a giggle in their mansions
    c) large pieces of land can be sectioned off under the guise of conservation, reducing food production, and concentrating the masses more and more into cities, making them easier to manage and reduce population (see the UN's Agenda 21 for more info)
    d) it causes us to believe that humans are somehow 'a cancer' on this planet and soften peoples attitudes to population reduction agendas (the cancer is the elites but they are clever at making you think YOU are the problem). How many times have I heard "there are too many of us on this planet"... BS!!!
    e) it causes the masses to think we need 'global governance' ie. a centralised body to regulate EVERYTHING (this used to be called the New World Order but they have changed the name to global governance so people don't freak out)
    f) it is yet another step towards a complete coup d'etat of the elites towards their vision of COMPLETE CONTROL!

So, whether climate change is a threat or not, the people pushing the agenda are a much greater threat to the survival of this planet, IMO!

12. Ludi

Ludi Junior Member

13. pippimac

pippimac Junior Member

Woah. Zionist bankers, 911 inside jobs, global warming hoaxes...
    and bonus greenie, racist, fascist eugenicists!

14. Grasshopper

google David Koch or Gina Rinehart

15. Finchj

Finchj Junior Member

Yeah, I was going to watch this for kicks until the original poster said something bout Zionist bankers.

So the people doing the science are racist, but Zionist bankers are running the world? Um.

Maybe I've had too many beers, but this seems worthy of a thread lock at this point.

16. Ludi

Ludi Junior Member

Yep, there's a LOT more money in burning the planet than in trying to perpetrate a 50+ year "hoax."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lgzz-L7GFg

17. Pakanohida

Pakanohida Junior Member

Yes, yes he is, which is why I stopped feeding the troll. I am waiting for sunlight so it turns to rock, then I am gonna break it up and use it as heat traps through out the property! ;)

18. Pakanohida

Pakanohida Junior Member

Agreed.

19. itistimenow

Obviously you've never researched the Rothschild dynasty, the most powerful family (financially) in the world. So many experts who have never done the research!!!

20. itistimenow

Does all this surprise you?
    If you can prove me wrong, I will fly to wherever you live in the world, kiss your feet, and proclaim you the greatest human being who has ever lived!!!
    Like most people, you haven't done a single bit of research into these matters and listen to the mainstream media as if they proclaim the truth. Are you THAT gullible?!?!
    Back to the flock now.... Baaaaah!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.