A Country Victorian Sustainable Futures Group

Discussion in 'Permaculture Groups, Contacts Activities Anounceme' started by Lumbuck Thornton, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Lumbuck Thornton

Lumbuck Thornton Junior Member

As environmentalists age, will subsequent generations take up the cause and how are they going to use technologies like this website to share ideas and keep motivated?

I have worked on a powerpoint presentation about how this site might be used to build more environmentally friendly and sustainable communities.

The majority do not want to contribute to this site yet but I am working on it and gradually they will hopefully want to disclose more about the groups identity and projects.

2. Jurassic

Jurassic Junior Member

i'm hoping to join or start something in my local area, figure since i'm starting from scratch i had better start small. the power point presentation was something i tried to talk my little brother into the other day. visual presentations help decypher the countless hours of thinking but i wouldn't know where to start. i'm interested in talking to people about starting intentional communities. is there any way i can view it?

3. Lumbuck Thornton

Lumbuck Thornton Junior Member

Powerpoint Promoting Use of this Site

I might forward it onto one of the editors by email with your post detail so they can maybe forward it on to you or possibly display it somewhere on the site. It is pretty basic but maybe it would help or they mighet even have somethin better.

4. Jurassic

Jurassic Junior Member

hey lumbuck, yeah man it would be great if you could post it on here... emailing i'm happy with, can i post my email address here?

cheers

5. eco4560

eco4560 New Member

Jurassic the safest option is to send a Private Message (It's up the top). Only you and the recipient get to see it, not the whole universe of spammers.