1 Month Permaculture Certification Tour in India

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by vidaverde, Nov 18, 2007.

1. vidaverde

vidaverde New Member

Experiential learning and traveling in India
    4-week permaculture tour in Karnataka
    January 10 - February 6, 2008

Experience both rural and urban examples of how India and her people are responding to farmer's suicide, women’s economic development, diversity and heritage seeds. Our stays will include work with small-scale sustainable farm development to urban applications, as well as visit biodynamic farming and appropriate technologies, and wild life preservation sites.

Through lectures, travel, site visits/stays, films, and hands-on projects participants will build relationships to India and her people while becoming better equipped with pragmatic sustainable skills and solutions for a changing world.

For more information visit https://www.solidaritythroughsoil.wordpress.com
    or contact Rico at [email protected] or
    aManda at [email protected]

2. sudeepbhaumick

sudeepbhaumick Junior Member

Re: 1 Month Permaculture Certification Tour in India

i am a permaculture newbie from india. is there any course scheduled in india in the near future ?

3. Paul Kean -Ringo-

Paul Kean -Ringo- Junior Member

Re: 1 Month Permaculture Certification Tour in India

hi sudeepbhaumick,

I am Ringo and I am heading to India in April for several years to start implementing a project in Coorg,southern India.
    During this implementation stage I will be conducting PDC's and encouraging volunteers and interns to get involved.
    The project is the setting up of an eco village over two years and starting in April we will dig ponds and construct roads and possibly set up water harvesting systems
    prior to the monsoon in June.
    If you would like more info you can contact me directly at : [email protected] and I will help you get involved.

Cheers,

Ringo