United Nations to Control Internet

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by Roy, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Roy

Roy Junior Member

Why do you think people lack water, energy, or technology? The answer is corruption within their own government, which is tied to corruption in other governments. Technology can do amazing things and it can be completely in sync with nature. It is not technology that is the problem but how it is used that makes all of the difference.

Permaculture has proven itself, but do you know of any government program to put it to use on a large scale? It isn't very expensive to implement, but what "third world" country (i.e. government) is doing it. None that I'm aware of, so again the question arises... WHY NOT? Michele Obama was on TV a couple years ago with her organic garden at the White House, and many people felt hopeful that the U.S. government was finally going to support organic farming. All they had to do was pay attention to Obama's USDA to know that that wasn't going to happen. His administration supports GMO's, while his wife supposedly supports organic gardening. Do you smell a rat?
    https://www.thedailygreen.com/environmental-news/latest/michelle-obama-gardens-47022002

https://foodintegritynow.org/2010/10/11/despite-problems-with-superweeds-obama-and-usda-firmly-support-gmos/

Have you ever heard of the United Nations plan called Agenda 21? It's coming for you whether you've heard about it or not. If you still believe that the UN is a benign organization you might want to read about Agenda 21.
    https://www.theblaze.com/stories/is-the-soros-sponsored-agenda-21-a-hidden-plan-for-world-government-yes-only-it-is-not-hidden/

Even many Democrats are against Agenda 21.
    https://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/

Go ahead Unmutual and No idea, make your uninformed comments. They would be laughable if the consequences of that attitude weren't so bleak.

2. ecodharmamark

ecodharmamark Junior Member

G'day Roy

Welcome (belatedly) to the PRI Forum.

What exactly is it about Agenda 21 that you are afraid of?

Cheerio, Markos

3. Michaelangelica

Michaelangelica Junior Member

Roy sigh. . .
    I guess we all just read stuff that reinforces our own opinions about the world. Perhaps the main reason many are "uninformed". But this is really tin-foil-hat stuff.
    Not everyone shares the irrational Yank fear of the UN; many fear the unbridled power of the US more than the 'unbridled power " of the UN

4. No idea

No idea Junior Member

Roy, how do you know my comments are uninformed? Like you I have access to the Internet (at least for the time being according to your thoughts) and I consider myself to be very well read and up to date on things I consider important. I think your tin foil hat is a little to tight. One thing for certain I am we'll enough informed to stop wasting my time reading any more of your drivel.

5. Finchj

Finchj Junior Member

Roy, you said you were unaware of any third world countries putting permaculture (or the techniques that we use in this design system) to use.

Here is a wonderful documentary giving examples.

Green Gold by John D Liu.

Also look up Farmer Managed Natural Regeneration (FMNR). In the last year it appears that many governments have been convinced of its success and now are beginning to back its use.

6. Unmutual

Unmutual Junior Member

Oh, good old Agenda 21(A21). My first contact with that was from conspiracy theorists on youtube. So I decided to read up on it myself. It's been a while since I've read it, but I really don't recall much being bad about it. I think my initial overall feeling was that 1st world nations would be moved closer to 3rd world nations austerity-wise. That's not necessarily a bad thing except for people that want to hold on to their 1st world mentality or have a vested interest in those excesses. But like I said, it's been a while. The official UN document would be a good place to start, not somebody's opinions on the subject(especially a group of people that are as detached as politicians).

I'd rather discuss the specifics of A21 than A21 in general. Surely you must have specific points that you disagree with. Links to unbiased information would be great.

7. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Here is an enlightening and entertaining (and somewhat older) blog entry about internet freedom (note there are follow-on entries about the same subject):

https://www.titaniumteddybear.net/2010/07/01/internet-freedom-is-not-eternal-3-ways-we-could-lose-it-all/

8. Roy

Roy Junior Member

I'll check out the video on third world countries using permaculture. Is it the actual governments doing it on a large scale, though? Even if it is that doesn't negate Agenda 21, or the lack of a plan to prevent or eliminate the contamination of water and land by chemicals, pharmaceuticals, chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, etc., in these countries. In fact, those are all on the rise. Genetically modified crops are sprayed more heavily each year with glyphosate and other herbicides, pharmaceutical use has increased over the years as has the quantity of chemical fertilizers used. Carbon is being targeted, and water access is being targeted also, to supposedly save a species here and there. All the while these other major sources of pollution are ignored. And I didn't even mention the electromagnetic pollution that is ignored, especially the dangerous south pole magnetism. It's easy to decipher the significance of that if you try.

Why do you think China is building cities that are empty? Nobody lives in them. The obvious answer is that they are going to relocate huge numbers of people against their will. This is part of Agenda 21. People in all countries are to be resettled into larger towns and cities because then we will be more easily controlled and surveilled. Why do you think video cameras are being placed all over cities? Simply to catch criminals? No, to watch and track your every move (along with RFID chips). According to the UN it simply isn't "sustainable" for us to live in the country anymore.

China's empty cities.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-images-cities-lying-completely-deserted.html

The UN Resettlement Program.
    https://www.crossroad.to/text/articles/hab2.html

There is an evil plan at work that is intended to enslave every person on this earth, and it comes under the guise of saving us. As crazy as that sounds, when you pay close attention to what is occurring around the world it becomes very clear. The day will dawn on you, sooner or later, that this is indeed true. If you come to this realization sooner there may still be time for you to do something about it. If it's later it may be too late. It could possibly take several generations before the people of the world get a glimpse of freedom again.

9. Michaelangelica

Michaelangelica Junior Member

More crazy paranoia
    The Chinese have empty flats homes because it is the best investment going
    Renting them out deceases the price as then the units become "used" and theretofore not as sell-able
    . https://timiacono.com/index.php/2010/09/08/the-unstoppable-china-property-market/

10. ecodharmamark

G'day Roy

Which part? I've studied Agenda 21 for close to ten years, and this does not read as a familiar topic. As such, could you please provide a reference (section/paragraph) from the previously provided document?

Cheerio, Markos

11. Unmutual

Unmutual Junior Member

If you had bothered reading the article, the housing lays empty because China is in the throws of its own housing bubble.

That's not an unbiased link. You can't use propaganda to promote a point of view. That's like saying the Bible is true because the Bible says so.

Have you tried reading Agenda 21 for yourself without peanut gallery comments? Try https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf

It's a fairly long read, but I haven't come across anything that I find personally distasteful in it yet.

+1(not that I've actively studied it...) Hey Markos! Do you have any other online documents for Agenda 21? All I've found so far is the one linked above. So far it's a pretty interesting read, and it's good to know where the "big boys" stand on sustainability.

However, the paragraph numbering system helps when I'm trying to look for something, especially if it doesn't actually exist in the document(kind of like trying to prove that there are no frogs on an acre of land. It's not impossible, just very tedious).

12. ecodharmamark

G'day Roy

On second thought, don't bother. I have now read from the link you provided re: 'The UN Resettlement Program'. That told me everything I need to know about where you are coming from. As such, I understand that you and I appear to have very different (irreconcilable, I would think) views regarding this matter, and to engage in any further discourse would simply be a waste of both your time and mine.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Cheerio, Markos.

13. ecodharmamark

G'day Unmutual

Sure!

A brief synopsis:

Australian Government (2004) Agenda 21 - Sustainable Development: 'Fact Sheet'

My favourite, what we (the 'little' people) are doing:

ICLEI (2008) International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives - Local Governments for Sustainability: 'About Us'

For a critique of globe-wide, local actions implemented during the life of Agenda 21 (some 20-plus years) try searching for peer-reviewd articles via your local library service. Despite the rubbish (as exampled above) that finds its way onto the net, there is a plethora of reliable, valid information available to those with a genuine desire to learn.

Cheerio, Markos

14. Roy

Roy Junior Member

I've got another great article for you to read. It's titled, The Shadow Economy: How Global Government Affects American Farmers. The interviewee, Joan Veon, has some very interesting information to offer about the United Nations, basically confirming what I've written about their true agenda.
    https://www.acresusa.com/toolbox/reprints/Nov05_Veon.pdf

China's housing bubble was manufactured, just like the U.S. housing bubble. It's a means to an end. You don't find it very odd that entire cities are being built when nobody lives there, and yet even more cities are being built? I can't recall a time in history when such a thing has ever happened, can you?

The "Contents" section alone of the UN Agenda 21 document is alarming because I know what it really means. Joan Veon explains some of it in the article above.

Don't you think the UN just might be biased in explaining and defending their plan? Were the cigarette manufactures biased in defending the safety of cigarettes? Are the pharmaceutical companies biased in researching the safety of their own drugs? According to your assessment anything that doesn't come straight from the source is biased. I see it nearly the opposite. Tell me what source is unbiased on Agenda 21. The language they use sounds benign, but there is an alternate meaning to those in the know. After all, they can't explain in clear, specific terms what their goals truly are. If you planned on dominating and controlling the world, but you knew that most of its inhabitants would oppose it if they understood the full implications, would you tell them about your plan openly or would you create a thick smokescreen of obfuscation?

The 1st order of business for any and all bureaucracies is to preserve and perpetuate themselves, and expand if possible. That goal supercedes all others.

15. Roy

Roy Junior Member

Here is a quote from the interview with Joan Veon. When asked how the population of the world will be reduced, which is part of the UN plan, she said, "They’re going to do it through AIDS, disease, starvation, euthanasia, the right to die with dignity. For the most part that’s how they’re going to do it. But then when you look at Agenda 21, which was foisted on the American people at the Real Earth Summit in 1992, what it does is go through all the process of creation as described in Genesis — the Earth, the people, the food, the stars — it goes through every phase and takes control of each one." This quote is from page 3.
    https://www.acresusa.com/toolbox/reprints/Nov05_Veon.pdf

This is taken from Section II of the Contents, on page 1 of the UN Agenda 21 document. You see, it sounds benign, but it is light years from it.
    https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf

9. Protection of the atmosphere 9.1 - 9.35
    10. Integrated approach to the planning and management of land resources 10.1 - 10.18
    11. Combating deforestation 11.1 - 11.40
    12. Managing fragile ecosystems: combating desertification and drought 12.1 - 12.63
    13. Managing fragile ecosystems: sustainable mountain development 13.1 - 13.24
    14. Promoting sustainable agriculture and rural development 14.1 - 14.104
    15. Conservation of biological diversity 15.1 - 15.11
    16. Environmentally sound management of biotechnology 16.1 - 16.46
    17. Protection of the oceans, all kinds of seas, including enclosed and semi-enclosed seas, and coastal
    areas and the protection, rational use and development of their living resources 17.1 - 17.136
    18. Protection of the quality and supply of freshwater resources: application of integrated approaches to
    the development, management and use of water resources 18.1 - 18.90
    19. Environmentally sound management of toxic chemicals, including prevention of illegal international
    traffic in toxic and dangerous products 19.1 - 19.76
    20. Environmentally sound management of hazardous wastes, in hazardous wastes 20.1 - 20.46
    21. Environmentally sound management of solid wastes and sewage-related issues 21.1 - 21.49
    22. Safe and environmentally sound management of radioactive wastes 22.1 - 22.9

16. mouseinthehouse

mouseinthehouse Junior Member

Oh Roy, Roy Roy.

Stop. Please. This would be funny if it wasn't so sad. You know, there was this guy my SO used to work with who would tell you in all earnestness how all the people in power positions the world over are really 'Lizard People' in disguise, from another planet, with all the same evil agendas as you put forward. It's sad because while you expend energy believing all this utter rubbish your life is passing you by. I only feel pity because you are not seeing the beauty that is here to be appreciated in an infinite number of ways every day.
    I hope you get past this head **** I really do.

17. Unmutual

Unmutual Junior Member

Thank you for the links Markos!

I do have a question, too bad the interviewee is now dead, so I can't really ask her. Why is the right to die with dignity considered a population control? If I had a debilitating, painful disease such as late stage cancer, I'd want to go out in a painkiller induced comatose death myself. For that matter, if I want to kill myself for any reason, why is it illegal? If we let all the people die that wanted to kill themselves, then the UN wouldn't have to lift a finger for population control. However, the human population needs to be reduced if we're going to make a serious effort at sustainability. Population control doesn't have to be nefarious, it can be something as simple as 1 child per couple. You can reward couples that only have a single child and then take away that reward when a second child is born. You don't have to penalize multiple children, just make having a single child a really good option(free healthcare, automatic scholarship for college, monthly stipend for the parents, etc.). Of course there would have to be allowances for certain things.

On a sidenote, I wonder if there is a correlation between high population and high suicide rates...

I don't see how a table of contents sounds benign, but is light years from it. At least you're quoting from the actual document. Now read each section and tell me what you find distasteful about it.

18. Pakanohida

Pakanohida Junior Member

19. Roy

Roy Junior Member

Ever hear of Catherine Austin Fitts? She worked in both the Bush senior and Clinton administrations in what capacity you ask? Well, why don't you just take a look at her resume.
    https://solari.com/about-us/resume/

Now read what she has to say about the true cause of the housing bubble.
    https://www.countercurrents.org/fitts180309.htm

This is a collection of some very informative articles on her website.
    https://solari.com/articles/

Here is one very good one.
    https://solari.com/archive/databeast

The evidence I have been posting here just keeps adding up, but some of you pretend that it doesn't amount to anything, which is just a complete joke. It's funny that you haven't even attempted to counter the huge contradiction I pointed out about the "need" to reduce carbon and limit water access to "save the environment" (even for farmers, like those in the San Joaquin Valley in California), while increasing the use of toxic fertilizers, pesticides, chemicals, GM crops, etc., in the environment. You just ignore that too since you can't defend it or explain it. I guess that's just an inconvenient truth.

As I've said, you've been warned. Have you ever heard of The Report from Iron Mountain? What part of this document doesn't raise the hair on the back of your neck, especially when you compare it to what has been happening in the last few years?
    https://projectcamelot.org/Report_from_Iron_Mountain.pdf

A good, short synopsis of "The Report".
    https://rense.com/general85/report.htm

20. Pakanohida

Pakanohida Junior Member

Have you ever heard of a musician named KRS-1? He is a very wise Hip-Hop musical artist in NYC area. He educated me in an interview, and I will share what I learned.

I cannot truly effect change on a global level no matter how much I jump, scream, and troll forums all over the world.

I can effect change for the better on a local level, my community level. That's where I focus my energy. :bow: