Looking for help in morocco

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by Mehdi, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Mehdi

Mehdi New Member

Hello. Im looking for someone with experience in eco building, making rocket stoves and/or water recycling (I'm a good farmer but a bad technician, hopefully I'll learn from you lol) I live on a farm with clementines grapevines and olives, was on the bio dynamics so far but applying PC now after learning much from a nice PDC.. The farm is located 16 km (10 miles) from marrakech on the way to the atlas mountains. Volunteers or consultants pls contact me.
    Bonjour. Je cherche quelqu'un avec de l'expérience dans la construction écolo, la fabrication de "rocket stoves" et/ou le recyclage des eaux usées. J'habite et gère une ferme de clémentines de raisin de table et d'oliviers, j'étais en mode bio dynamique mais après une formation en PC j'ai lancer la conversion :)
    La ferme est située à 16 km de Marrakech, route de Sidi Abdellah al Ghiat, vers la montagne.
    Volontaires ou consultant prière de me contacter.
    Mehdi

2. david spicer

david spicer Junior Member

PRI morocco

gday you could try looking up PRI Morocco, the guys name is Olivier or morocco facebook page could help as well
    there a fair bit going there,I could be there in november my self

try these and if no good contact me here or WPN on this site

hope this helps

3. pebble

pebble Junior Member

Climate:
    Inland maritime/hot/dry/frosty
    The French permaculture forum might be a good place to ask too.

4. Mehdi

Mehdi New Member

Hi David and Peeble, tx for your replies.
    Yes I know Olivier, I'll be visiting there in a couple of weeks, I'll ask when they ll get to that, they have lots to do they r about done with the earthworks��
    Good idea too pebble I'll try that..