A networking challenge from the Newbie

Discussion in 'Permaculture Groups, Contacts Activities Anounceme' started by betr2garden, Jul 17, 2012.

1. betr2garden

betr2garden Junior Member

Hi everyone!

I have only recently found PRI forums, and then the Global Permaculture Network. I am excited about both as I have been alone in the Permaculture wilderness for most of my life; like an ember trying to glow outside the fire. It is great to be in contact with, and be able to follow the projects of, Permaculturalists from all walks of life and from all corners of the world. Thanks

I'm probably overstepping my bounds, but...

I know the global site has been going a while but I'm all excited about it as I only just found it. I'd like to challenge everyone to just share the link around through their contacts and social networks again to keep new people finding the site and to keep people coming back. :handshake:

Often people sign up to sites and then don't go back unless they are finding reasons to do so (have questions, friends and colleagues mentioning often, etc, etc). The more updates the better for the whole Permaculture family.

It really is a great way to find out all the large and small projects across the world that we might never, ever find out about otherwise. Great motivator; great information sharing; guidance at our fingertips.

I may be wrong, but the global site link is a tab on the forum page so maybe PRI could advertise it on the home page occasionally, too.

Live abundantly and make sure others know about it so they can learn and be inspired by you! :bow:
    Kerri

2. betr2garden

betr2garden Junior Member

As suspected, I didn't notice that there IS an ad for the worldwide map on the home page. I hope I will be forgiven for the oversight.

3. eco4560

eco4560 New Member

Well directed enthusiasm never needs an apology!

4. CraigMackintosh

CraigMackintosh *****

It's great to see people understanding the concept and potential with www.permacultureglobal.com

As eco said, well directed enthusiasm never needs an apology.

Thanks for your contribution to the community Kerri