2 x lonely registered Dorper Rams for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by indigofera, Apr 6, 2012.

1. indigofera

indigofera Junior Member

Hello to all the ewes out there, our names are Surprise (aka Sir Prize) and Andy. We are a pair of lonely registered Dorper rams looking for love. We are refined aristocratic gentleman, and strive for quality in everything we do – we even have a piece of paper that proves what fine fellows we are!
    We have many other children from previous relationships, but would love the chance to have many more with the right ewes. Surprise is 4 and a half years old and Andy is 2 years old – we both have many more years left to devote to starting and raising a family. We are both romantic types who are devoted to our ewes and lambs.
    We enjoy long walks through the paddocks to watch the sunset, eating grass, weeds and shrubs, and camping under the stars at night with our special ladies. In the summer we both like to fully shed all of our wool so that the ladies can admire what superb bodies we have, and check out our muscles. We are of solid build with lovely white wool covering our bodies, and noble black heads.
    Looking for a group of like-minded ewes who are ready for some lovin’, willing to settle down with the right guys and who love living in the country. We are $500 each.

If you would like to know more or would like pictures, please feel free to contact us.

(2 x commercial/stud quality dorper rams. Registered, with papers, originally purchased from Glanmire Dorpers for $700 each. https://www.glanmiredorpers.com.au
    2 y.o. and 4 y.o., excellent rams. Excellent shedders, proven sires. $480 each.)

Ph 0400844949
    Email: [email protected]

2. Michaelangelica

Michaelangelica Junior Member

We often have similar first posts from gentlemen looking for ladies
    That is one reason all new posters are moderated
    Usually such posts end up in the spam bin (as yours nearly did, moderators read fast)
    But as the gentlemen in question seem respectable and even have papers (something i don't have) I will let the post though.

3. ppp

ppp Junior Member

You would have been in luck if it was another year in the future when we have had lambs off our current ram

4. indigofera

indigofera Junior Member

Thanks for allowing my boys to be advertised!

Luckily I have managed to sell one of the rams today, so only one left now if anyone is interested!

5. indigofera

indigofera Junior Member

Both rams are now sold. Cheers.