Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by bobzi, Sep 8, 2011.

1. bobzi

bobzi Junior Member

Hey all...

I am going to copy and paste my BIO - haha. It sums it all up.

Looking to make some contacts up around Kyogle ways as family moving up that way Jan 2011 -I'll also be seking work up that way also so if anyone has any contacts, knowledge - any info would be greatly appreciated.

BIO:

I have had an active interest in Permaculture for over 15 years. I have worked off and on projects during this time.

I finally completed my PDC with Peter Allen who also offered an advanced permaculture skills certificate.

I am in intense study mode at the moment and have started working on consultations and projects in Melbourne.

In 2012 my little family will be moving to Northern NSW (where my wife is from). I intend to continue with consultations there and also teach the PDC - so as to spread the virus to as many as possible!

I plan also to continue to do further studies in biodynamics, holistic management, keyline etc...and would love to work in aid overseas and in Australia.

2. purplepear

purplepear Junior Member

Farm manager/ educator
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    warm temperate - some frost - changing every year
    Good luck Bobzi in your endeavours. Will your twin be going with you? lol

3. bobzi

bobzi Junior Member

thanks PP

looks great what you're doing there. fusing biodynamics with permaculture is a potent force comrade!

come to think of it - i have been wanting to do a biodynamics course - you won't know anyone who does it up Northern NSW way?

4. purplepear

purplepear Junior Member

Farm manager/ educator
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    warm temperate - some frost - changing every year
    If you can make it to the Hunter Valley (not too far) we have a six day course in November. Otherwise look up BAA as they are in Bellingen and have had some short courses earlier.

5. bobzi

bobzi Junior Member

won't be until next year for me, still in melbourne for now and LOADS to settle before the move. i do plan on a PP visit at some stage once up that way. will check up and see if you're running that course next year. i'll have my twin with me!