Globalscale Corporate Warfare re: Japan/US

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by Solaris, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Solaris

Solaris Junior Member

"HAARP was broadcasting the 2.5 Hz frequency from just before midnight on March 8, 2011 and continued to broadcast the frequency for the entire days of March 9, 2011 and March 10, 2011. The 2.5 Hz frequency continued to be broadcasted and recorded by the magnetometer for another 10 hours the day of the Japan 9.0 magnitude earthquake

HAARP's phased array antennas beam radio wave frequencies into the atmosphere. A radio wave is essentially an electromagnetic frequency, as is solar radiation. The scientists at the HAARP institute found that a 2.5 Hz radio frequency is t...he signature frequency of an earthquake. HAARP beams that earthquake frequency into the ionosphere and the ionosphere reflects it back to Earth - penetrating as deeply as several kilometers into the ground, depending on the geological makeup and subsurface water conditions in a targeted area.. By beaming the frequency at a specific trajectory HAARP can trigger an earthquake any place on Earth. A short burst isn't enough to disturb solid matter (the Earth crust) so they keep beaming the 2.5 Hz earthquake frequency for hours or days - until the desired effect is achieved.

You will notice on the USGS website that the Japan earthquake didn't occur on the Ring of Fire Fault line. The epicenter was some 100 km west of the fault. The earthquake epicenter occurred on solid ground." HAARP article here https://presscore.ca/2011/?p=1910

I heard something like Japan was going to start dumping dollars on the secondary market, this could cause a panic leading to collapse of the US dollar. I'll try and refind out what that was.

https://presscore.ca/2011/?p=1910 Also an article on the JAPANESE WATER CAR....The Black Govt. may have used HAARP in association with sunspot/flare activity of the sun to bring about a Tsunami...The Japanese were apparently warned not to dump the US dollar or they would be given an earthquake...and now with the water car that is even more incentive for the evil doers to step in and cripple Japan espec. since the stupid petro-heads have been killing the American water car since Stan Meyer was killed...(see youtube)...now the Japs are going to reap the world market...or at least they were, until they were irradiated. WOW.

I think genepax.com is just going to be selling the technology to Japanese car manufacturers, that means we could have conversion to water within 1 year! Consider now, that Japan imports all their oil. I doubt whether the Black Govt. could manufacture another Fukushima incident...so the other car plants will be able to get right onto this. The Jap economy could swing back very fast indeed, and they will no longer be America's bitch...

On the Truth Frequency Radio Christopher Everard said that a friend of his was in Tokyo and the skies became red 4 days prior to the quake...this was the SAME time that HAARP was fired up. Everards friend got on a plane and got out of there because of red sky...so it must have been very observable and scary.
    Check back with Truth Frequency Radio as a big show is coming up soon on Japan. https://truthfrequencyradio.com/

www.biologyofkundalini.com
    https://jana-sovereignstate.blogspot.com/

You can't actually build the new brain and the new society using the same power-over tactics of the old.

2. purecajn

purecajn Junior Member

Self Employed / Semi-retired
    Climate:
    Sub-Tropical, Zone 9
    I am a big "Conspiracy Theorist" to most people whom really know me so I love this type of stuff. As for the US being able to manipulate weather conditions, I know they can redirect a Hurricane by making it flip, but I am currently unfamiliar with the earthquake manipulation. If they do have the ability to manipulate natural phenomenon I believe they would use it in a heart beat tho.

3. Grahame

Grahame Senior Member

Is it relevant to permaculture?

4. sun burn

sun burn Junior Member

Solaris you seem to be attracted to every dodgy idea floating out there. You seem to need more enemies than already exist. Do we really need this shit on this forum. Has anyone actually shown an interest in any of the rubbish you post? Not that i can recall.

5. Solaris

Solaris Junior Member

Check back with Truth Frequency Radio as a big show is coming up soon on Japan. https://truthfrequencyradio.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCeYiE9ZHaA —Japan Nuclear Disaster: Christopher Everard On Long Term Effects Of Radiation Fallout

https://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2011/03/RIR-110320.php —Richard C. Hoagland - The Secret Space Program & The Fukushima Nuclear Reactor Disaster

[FONT=&quot]https://beforeitsnews.com/story/20/951/Are_We_in_a_HAARP_Earthquake_War.html —Video on how HAARP can create earthquakes…note the Christchurch and the Japanese earthquake were shallow…hence more damage. Shallow quakes may be a sign HAARP was used. Check pictures for various types of HAARP lights created…sun-type, aurora, rainbow clouds…[/FONT]

6. sun burn

sun burn Junior Member

Mate you need to see a psychiatrist.

7. Pakanohida

Pakanohida Junior Member

Wired magazine, a trusted source in technology news, has picked up a story regarding HAARP array and the use of it on other countries and the planet.

So how does this fit into Permacutlture. Well, that's down right easy. All of us are or were worried for the state or condition of the planet, we recognize warning signs everywhere and are trying to do something on a local level. Now, we have corporations, which claim no allegince except to money messing with our lives worse then any army has because they are attempting to hurt everyone, world wide for something fleeting. Now someone may or may not have techonolgy to cause widespread chaos that appears as a natrual disaster. Personally, I think that is huge news.

This is also not the first time the US (or its corporations) has been accused of this kind of technology. A few years ago the leader of Peru accused the US of using beam weapons right before its large earthquake a few years ago.

I am not agreeing either way on this, I am just keeping my eyes and ears open.

8. purecajn

purecajn Junior Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical, Zone 9
    I seem to recall the floods in Pakistan (I think it was Pakistan) not to long back being attributed too this technology by some as well. Question is, are we gonna claim every earthquake that causes major disaster on human intervention? Not that I don't think the US wouldn't, but tis a shame that any retaliatory action will be against the peoples of the country rather than the Corporate leaders whom actually are behind same. No one ever seems to sidestep their attempts at misdirection.

9. sun burn

sun burn Junior Member

maybe you conspiracy freaks should consult some seismologists and ask if its even possible.

10. purecajn

purecajn Junior Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical, Zone 9
    Careful Sun. There are plenty of conspiracies out there that wound up true. examples: 2004 Secret CIA Prisons - A story by reporter Dana Priest published in The Washington Post of November 2, 2005, reported that "The CIA has been hiding and interrogating some of its most important al Qaeda captives at a Soviet-era compound in Eastern Europe, according to U.S. and foreign officials familiar with the arrangement."The report contends that the CIA has a worldwide covert prison system with facilities in Asia, Eastern Europe, and in Guantanamo Bay in Cuba. The system is central to the agency's anti-terror role, and according to the report has been kept secret from government officials (including Congressional committees that oversee the CIA) through the agency's own efforts as well as cooperation with foreign intelligence services.
    This conspiracy was proven in 2006 when President Bush admitted that indeed there are secret CIA prisons in Europe and elsewhere.
    1969 Secret Bombing of Cambodia Operation Menu was the codename for secret US bombing of alleged North Vietnamese strongholds and supply lines in Cambodia during the Vietnam War in 1969. The bombing, of a nation the US was not at war with, began with Operation Breakfast on March 17, 1969 and was conducted in secret until the New York Times broke the story on May 8, 1969. and 1763 Small pox infected blankets given to Native Americans
    In response to the 1763 uprising known as Pontiac's Rebellion, Jeffrey Amherst, 1st Baron Amherst suggested using smallpox as a weapon for ending the rebellion. In a series of letters to his subordinate Colonel Henry Bouquet, the two men discussed the possibility of infecting the attacking Indians with smallpox through gifts of blankets that had been exposed to the disease. Apparently unbeknownst to both Amherst and Bouquet, the commander at Fort Pitt had already attempted this very tactic. Although Amherst's name is usually connected with this germ warfare because he was the overall commander and because of his correspondence with Bouquet, evidence appears to indicate that the attempt was made without Amherst's prior knowledge. See Pontiac's Rebellion for references and details.
    These are just a few of many that wound up being true. Go too https://conspiraciesthatweretrue.blogspot.com/2007/01/list-of-proven-conspiracies-from.html for a larger list

11. purecajn

purecajn Junior Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical, Zone 9
    As for any of you out there that actually believe in aliens from outer space..... Welcome to the Conspiracy Freak Family

12. sun burn

sun burn Junior Member

That's not a conspiracy theory. That's journalism!

As to the second one. Where is the conspiracy theory exactly. All you've told me is that something happened on the one hand, and on the other that two people discussed doing the same thing. That's history.

A conspiracy theory is some paranoid story doing the rounds.

13. purecajn

purecajn Junior Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical, Zone 9
    It was still a conspiracy Sun, until the journalist proved it was true just as any "theory." On the other hand I do have to agree with you in that this topic does not belong on this site. All topics, in my opinion should focus on things in which the current community can and/or will adopt for the betterment of this planet. The "theories" concerning covert operations of any kind should be debated on another site. It is a topic like religion and/or politics which causes people to get hot headed and upset. This mindset shouldn't become what this site is about if we are to remain working together as a family for a positive goal. as such I will not post anything else on this Topic. It will only feed fuel to a fire which I hope will quickly die.

14. Solaris

Solaris Junior Member

HAARP uses sunspot cycles, sunspots, solar flares, hurricanes, fault tension build ups etc... for a EMF assisted corporate-political warfare. HAARP is boost assist and director of natural energies. They can even reflect of the moon to generate massive explosions.

* What could light up the Tokyo sky red 4 days prior to the quake...ionization of oxygen turns red...so HAARP may have pushed the magnetosphere down so that more oxygen was ionized creating the red sky...really there is no other explanation unless it was a solar magnetic effect or ? Fault stress does ionize the air above a quake zone which is detectable for at least 2 days prior to the quake via satellite. The US and Russia were collaborating on a satellite detection system according to a local NOAA guy.

HAARP likely not Primary Ionospheric Array in Alaska
    HAARP web site in 2001 discussed successful moon bounce experiments (done since the 1960's by HAM radio operators) see: HAARP array may use Moon as a reflector to reach distant targets on Earth to create Nuclear-Sized Explosions Without Radiation!. In order to target the moon you need a steerable array and three arrays minimum are required. https://www.superforce.com/haarp/index.htm
    The broadcast was most likely being transmitted from a floating HAARP system like the floating Sea-Based X-Band Radar platform that can be moved anywhere in the Pacific or Atlantic ocean under the protection of a carrier strike group – like the USS Ronald Regan.* Where was the USS Ronald Reagan on the morning of March 11, 2011?*60 miles from the quake epicenter. https://presscore.ca/2011/?p=1624*

*Japan was perhaps going to start dumping its $885.9 billion worth of US Treasury securities, this could cause a panic leading to collapse of the US dollar.

15. adrians

adrians Junior Member

get out your tin-foil hat people.

16. adrians

adrians Junior Member

17. Grahame

Grahame Senior Member

Tin foil hat, used to hilarious effect in Signs.

18. sun burn

sun burn Junior Member

What i dont understand solaris is why you keep coming here with this rubbish over and over again. Each of the threads i've seen you post i have not noticed one person who has dared to admit they think you might be onto something. On the contrary the people who bother to read and respond refute your assertions. So why do you keep coming up with more stuff of the same type. When are you going to at least stop dumping this stuff on us who are not interested. Yes we who think its crap should just ignore your posts. I shall endeavour to do that from now. But you can take it from me now, that on the basis of all that you have posted to date that i've read that i will feel the same way about any future stuff.

19. springtide

springtide Junior Member

20. Solaris

Solaris Junior Member

Australia is not immune to HAARP, one amplified storm and a permaculture unit could be decimated. Plus if the Japs get away with the water car, the power structures will change rapidly etc...