Permaculture International Magazines

Discussion in 'General chat' started by Cybil, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Cybil

Cybil Junior Member

Someone has recently been very kind and scanned all but 30 of the Permaculture International magazines. If we could find those 30 and scan them there would be a complete set available for anyone who wants them. The ones that are missing are #'s:
    1-8; 10-14; 16; 18; 20-26; 28-30; 34-42; 68

If you can assist with these please email me at johncarmichATyahoo.ie or, if you can scan these yourself and we can join the set it would be fantastic for all out there.

2. Michaelangelica

Michaelangelica Junior Member

john,
    I have taken the liberty of editing you post replacing the 'at symbol' with "AT", this may stop your address being harvested by the spam bots that prowl this site and may help you avoid some spam. Hopefully the highly intelligent people who frequent this forum will be able to replace it with "@" if they need to contact you. Good luck. have you tried libaries? (Local council libaries do seem to toss more books and periodicals than they save; but don't main Country libraries the British Library HAVE to keep everything?

Anyone out there with old copies that can help John?

Also anyone got old HDRA (Australia) newsletters from 70's 80's? There was lot of stuff in those that could be put on the web too

3. Cybil

Cybil Junior Member

Thanks for that Michaelangelica. Much appreciated. The HDRA newsletters also sound good and I am sure I could arrange to have them scanned if someone has them. I will keep you advised as to where they are to be placed on the web so that access can be had by all.

Actually the Tread Title should be Permaculture International Journal magazines if you wished to change that. Do you think I should also advertise it on a couple of other threads or just leave it here in General Chat?
    Thanking you

4. Fernando Pessoa

Fernando Pessoa Junior Member

Nice work Cybil, I am sure that box of chocolates you used for a scanner bribe is going to change the world!
    Best Wishes Fernando

5. Cybil

Cybil Junior Member

Amazing what sweets and a smile will do for the planet
    Thanking you Fernando