Permaworld a great organization

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by Geoff Lawton, Aug 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tezza

Tezza Junior Member

Im with The starfish picker upper...He seems to have a bit of an idea on life that hes learnt ,instead of listening blythly to the other sheep,like some sheep...ooops people in here.

Also Permaworld Person must like starfish saving as well....

Why dont either of you pm me if you want, we can talk more..

Star.... 8) 8)

Tezza is now defunct...........

2. ~Tullymoor~

~Tullymoor~ Junior Member

Tezza, can you please, :D please :D slow bloodywell down when you type.....read your post THREE times and then THREE more times before hitting submit!!??

*I want to know what you are trying to say*, I really do, but I am having a hell of a time lately and it's giving me the jimmy brits, truly....very frustrating.

Meant in the nicest possible way, please don't get offended and please don't add me to your little list of "people who shit Tezza".

My poor exhausted eyes and brain thank you in advance,
    ~Tullymoor~

3. snaggs

snaggs Junior Member

4. murray

murray Junior Member

i'm thinking i need to lock this damn topic.

we've all had our say on MLMs.

5. Tezza

Tezza Junior Member

Why Muzz its been posted by the originator and board owner himslf

Star

6. christopher

christopher Junior Member

Murray,

This has come up in the past, and I have a deep and visceral loathing for this type of predatory "economics", having witnessed the sort of thing that Permaworld was practicing when this post opened before. Rather than repeat myself, will give the url and anyone can look up the previous locked discussion: https://forums.permaculture.org.au/viewtopic.php?t=8

Before you close the topic, I just want to insert one last thing:

Permaworld has been identified repeatedly as a pyramid scheme. I wrote in about it here, and showed the pyramid FROM THEIR OWN WEB SITE...

They weren't selling anything then, but wanted perpetual investors, which would make the initial members immense profits but would be unsustainable in a few levels.

The web hosting may be legit, but based on their fraudulent and deceptive history, I wouldn't touch anything from Permaworld with a 10 foot pole with condoms on both ends.

My .02

Christopher

7. Douglas J.E. Barnes

Douglas J.E. Barnes Junior Member

Apologies as I only made it to the second post... Perhaps others have covered this.

Making a publicly-traded company means that one is legally bound to be evil - see Ford vs. Dodge Bros. Any company that is publically traded must do what is deemed necessary to create profit for the shareholders regardless of how many people's lives it destroys or or how much of the planet it kills.

Luckily, the term "permaculture" is owned by the graduates of PDC courses; and as a PDCC grad, I promise anyone who tries to ruin the the most meaningful thing in my life by making it a publically-traded entity that I will make it my mission in life to legally destroy him or her (and then some) for selling off part of my property without my approval. You have been warned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.