Mandatory service in America....

Discussion in 'General chat' started by springtide, Mar 28, 2009.

1. springtide

springtide Junior Member

Hi all, found this at
    https://www.prisonplanet.com/senate-rubber-stamps-national-enslavement-bill.html
    Compulsory national service in America - very scary stuff - for 4 years - that's more than China.

(March 24, 2009)

The Senate last night rubber stamped a nightmare domestic draft bill that legislates mandatory national service and creates an “army” of at least 7 million civilian enforcers working at the the behest of the government, while also containing language that threatens to ban free speech and the right to protest..........

To make it more clear..

However, Section 120 of the bill discusses the “Youth Engagement Zone Program” and states that “service learning” will be “a mandatory part of the curriculum in all of the secondary schools served by the local educational agency.”

Dammm.

2. kimbo.parker

kimbo.parker Junior Member

Re: Mandatory service in America.... FLEE!

AAAAAAUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Mate,,run. Hit the desert,,,,,

In Australia,,,we always copy America (it is a recognised social phenomena),,,but
    in Australia,,, you really can hide.

(the place is empty)wink, wink
    another american hiding in our deserts would go as un-noticed as all the others.

regards, Kimbo

3. springtide

springtide Junior Member

Re: Mandatory service in America....

Well i 'aint nun amerikun, but since our captain bloody ruddy rudd is considering sending more troops into afganistan to help the US anything is possible - given five years or so but with 2 young kids we are considering moving a little further away than previous. We are going on an easter hol to look at a few places deeper south. Not wanting to be doomers but if you are looking at place A or B and B could be made to suit a doomer scenario to a "T" then hey 0 let's go!

4. raincrow

raincrow Junior Member

I've never heard of this fellow before. Prison planet? Sounds kind of negative. No one in my community is worried about this. What I hope for is legislation that requires education in how to participate in public meetings and politics. Most folks [including me ] are not good at getting their ideas and concepts across in a productive way. I think one of Obama's proposals is about national service to repay student loans. Cheers

5. ShadowWalker

ShadowWalker Junior Member

Looks like the two tier system is gaining momentum... exponential momentum. (Like all the other collapsing systems around us.) I'm assuming that private schools are excluded from this violation of constitutional rights. No surprise here.

I live in Ontario, Canada where we have had in effect for several years 40 hours mandatory"volunteer" (one word since it's a completely new meaning for the word "volunteer") service in order to graduate from public high schools. So not really much better here, since we, too, follow the U.S. in most cases (though in this case we beat them to it.... gah)

So how much longer do you think we'll have the internet since so much of it goes through the U.S.?