"Water Harvesting, The Permaculture Way"

Discussion in 'Designing, building, making and powering your life' started by rapurdy, Mar 5, 2008.

1. rapurdy

rapurdy Guest

Geoff and Nadia,

I have received today and viewed your new “Water Harvesting” DVD. Thank you and congratulations for a job well done; Your team has done an elegant job of explaining the relative simple tasks involved in basic water harvesting earthwork sub-systems that I predict will take persons to the next levels of implementation within their own circumstance. I think, once having viewed for themselves, everyone shall be most happy to promote this excellent enlightening work! Thanks again.

Be safe. Sincerely,

Royal A. Purdy
    Clear Choice ©, - Elysian ©
    The Elysian Fields and Pasture Project
    A.H. Tuttle and Company
    1007 County Road 8
    Farmington, New York 14425
    https://www.ahtuttle.com
    [email protected]
    (315)-986-7007

2. Frank

Frank Junior Member

Thanks for your nice endorsement Royal. I just read your comment this morning. I was speaking with Geoff last night on the phone as my wife Jane and I produced the DVD and I asked Geoff how its all going and has he had any feedback from people good or bad who have watched the DVD.
    "Oh yes." he said "we've had lots of good feedback." So I pressed him a bit more. "What did they say?"
    "Well one of my students says he has it playing all the time to his 4 year old son." says Geoff. "Its replaced watching "Playschool" and "Sesame Street" in his home!"

Well its a big hit with four year old boys interested in big tractors!

Incidently we are planning on shooting a companion DVD to this one called "Establishing a Food Forest" later in the month. The DVD will go into great detail what to plant once that Swale and Dam system is in place and how these food systems work in harmony together. We'll also look at some top of the line Permaculture farms etc. Should be available in September or October this year. I'll post some clips here for people to see later in the year. We'll also be making this title available as a NTSC disc so you should have no problems watching it on a standard TV in America.

Cheers
    Frank
    https://www.flashtoonz.com