Permaculture People's Party

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by Tamara, May 24, 2007.

1. richard in manoa

richard in manoa Junior Member

Uh, so, how is that different from the current system of representative democracy? ( I meran, besides the part about getting it right, obviously!)

I think I agree with you more than I disagree with you Mark, and I avidly consume your rants no matter how wobbly the soap box, but I also believe that we needn't throw the baby out with the bath water, so to speak.

One things for sure, responsible government that protects the environment definitely won't happen if we continue to let government be dominated by industry!

2. mwn

mwn Guest

For the simple reason people power is the only thing which will defeat authoritve power and that is the current problem in minds/conciousness locked in conflict/confusion hence the dysfunction of societys and cultures

3. Tamara

Tamara Junior Member

i have been a bit slack lately - we got an envirofund grant to survey Bunyip and I've been tied up getting that started.

But. i am still interested in a PPP. i am thinking of coming to APC9 - I am just a bit hesitant about it.

has anyone started a Permie lobby group?

kind regards,
    Tamara

4. Guest

Is the party up and running? Is someone running as a candidate in this election? Or is it postponed??? Please advise ...

5. Leuchtturm

Leuchtturm Junior Member

Yes, are there any news according PPP?

I would rather vote for Mollison/Lawton as for Howard/Costello or Rud/Gillard ... :?