Chemtrails galore

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by Carol, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Carol

Carol New Member

Self-employed in Accounting
    Climate:
    Zone 5 with cool summers
    I don't know how many of you have paid attention to chemtrails, but we have lots of them happening over the Kenai Peninsula on a continuous basis. It's very easy to tell that they are different from the exhaust trails of jets. They take forever to dissipate and usually become high cirrus clouds. Often they are made in grid-like patterns. For an area that has no major airports, they are quite obviously not a "normal" occurrence from jets.

Toward the end of August, one jet sprayed them way too low. I could see the material (looking like a thick cloud) falling down to the ground, right over my property. It was a day of clear blue skies, so there was no guessing about what was happening. I ignored it until 2 days later after some major rainfalls occurred. On the 3rd day I noticed that the Spruce trees immediately in front of my yurt (where I live) suddenly had huge areas of bright yellow needles. I was shocked because this tree had never shown signs of ill health. So I wandered over several acres of my ground and found the majority of Spruce had the same problem. That bothered me!

I called Alaska State pesticide program center and they denied any spraying programs going on which is what I anticipated. About a week later I called the Coop Ext Office in Kenai and the lady answering the phone said she'd had several complaints like mine in this same area. After she visited some neighbors properties & took samples, she called me & said it was probably a "disease" that has become more common among Spruce. When I said - "a disease? And all the needles turn yellow on the same day?" She tried to defend her answer but said she would have to look at the samples under a microscope first and would call me when she found out. Now that was many weeks ago. I suspect she doesn't have an answer unless she looks for pesticides.

I looked online and found some information that states "a banned pesticide has been added to jet fuel for over a decade now" and that it is showing up in the "fallout" from these chemtrails along with the chemicals they are spraying - mostly aluminum oxide & barium stearate - according to one scientist who was willing to divulge information.

Does anyone else have any similar experience with chemtrails? I have to assume they have something to do with my trees' problems as this is practically a virgin forest area and there are NO chemicals of any kind being used on my property or the neighboring ones - in fact, I have 10 acres and am surrounded by 10-acre lots that are uninhabited except for wildlife.

2. Brian Knight

Brian Knight Junior Member

Hi Carol, I understand your concerns. Never realized a jet trail could be that intimate, but I think your climate suggests that it was simply an atmospheric condition. Hot, combustion exhaust shows itself in many ways. I would be more worried with whatever things you might be burning inside your home.

I think conspiracies are fun, but just can't get into the chemtrail thing. Airplanes don't do well with added weight and chemicals cost money. Dumping so much stuff randomly, from so high up doesn't seem to benefit anyone that could afford to do it. Found this bit of research.

Surely there is something else that can explain the yellowing? I think coal pollution or PH influence is a more likely culprit than chemtrails.

3. songbird

songbird Senior Member

gardening, reading, etc
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    -15C-35C, 10cm rain/mo, clay, full sun, K-G Dfa=x=Dfb
    in some cases, planes will dump fuel in emergency. may have nothing at all to do
    with pesticides. just don't know unless able to test it immediately before it can
    dissipate or be degraded.

4. Bender

Bender New Member

Climate:
    Dry Temperate to Arid
    Look at Stratospheric Aerosol Injection, Climate Remediation, Solar Radiation Management, Rain Enhancement Programs, Military Chaffing, Geoengineering, Cyclone Mitigation, etc. The aerosols are typically used in conjunction with Ionospheric Heating/HAARP saturating the atmosphere with ELF/EMF to manipulate weather... Yes, there's nut cases modifying the weather unbeknownst to most. There's enough rhetoric to bamboozle people. The term ''chemtrails'' was contrived and tainted as a whitewashing tactic to stifle legitimate debate on the matter.

They've been putting out publications, patents, grooming the masses with talk shows for more then 30 years... They're actively engaged in drenching the atmosphere with particulates (highly conductive nano size materials)...

5. Bryant RedHawk

Bryant RedHawk Junior Member

Arkansas Senior Appraiser
    Climate:
    USDA zone 7b,8a.
    Yes indeed, Sadly some of the Chemtrail information/ conspiracy is factual and not just for atmospheric conditioning, since there are many of the "intelligence" outfits of the government also involved in research trial. Military trials of some aerosol chemicals have been done (documented and not classified) over populated areas.
    Hard for some to believe and that is probably how they want it to stay.