New To Permaculture

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by clicksun, Nov 30, 2016.

1. clicksun

clicksun New Member

Climate:
    Sunny
    A sunny weather here everyone! I hope you have a nice climate in your place too. I'm new to this site. I'm just starting to get information on to handle our small farm. I'm a new owner and need more farming education and careful nurturing of crops. By the way, I appreciate that I become a part of your group.

9anda1f likes this.
  2. mischief

mischief Senior Member

s/e
    Climate:
    Cool mountain
    Hi Clicksun,
    Welcome to the forum!. Where exactly are you?
    I would love to have a farm to work with. From the little I know of the farming community, talking to your neighbours is a definite plus. If they have been there for any length of time, they will know alot that will benefit you in the short term, til you decide what changes you want to make and when.

The first step in changing anything is to first, observe what is already there. After a year you will have some idea of what is happening.
    One of the mistakes you can make is to try to make too many changes too quickly.

What sort of farm do you have?

9anda1f likes this.
  3. clicksun

clicksun New Member

Climate:
    Sunny
    Hi, sorry for the late response. I'm just busy with our farm improvement. By the way, thanks for the warm welcome. About our farm, we only have a mini farm and we are already in the process of improving it. Its a sort of a country ranch style and we are starting to build a small farm house at the moment. There are also farmers who are helping us with the gardening around.