2016 U.S. Presidential Election - Green Party's Jill Stein

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by threesixty, Oct 16, 2016.

1. threesixty

threesixty New Member

Climate:
    many places
    Hello community! I'm a permie living in the United States and wanted to bring this topic up on a forum of like-minded folks who care deeply about our global future. This presidential year has a lot of people concerned, and with a seemingly endless list of very good reasons. We all know the problems with this election though, and that's not what this conversation is to be about. I for one would rather leave those unconstructive conversations to the mass media, their comment threads, and the dominant two-party system.

For those of you who are tuning that noise out, please join in and discuss your insight and ideas for promoting Jill Stein and energizing this movement further. I know that a lot of people could use more strong voices like yours.

If you're not aware of Jill Stein's platform yet, please have a look and know that you're vote will make a difference (despite what corporate media is saying otherwise). https://www.jill2016.com/platform

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  2. Cerddorion

Cerddorion New Member

Farmer
    Climate:
    central louisiana, zone 8a, Southern USA
    I will support no politician of any party. That's just me. Permaculture, for ME, is a way that I can serve the land (and therefore my gods) and not be bound to any one man or woman. Permaculture is my way to live apart from political foolishness. In the end, it doesn't matter who sits on the throne, they all end up the same. Our lives are ours alone, to live as we see fit. What use is a politician, then? But by all means, feel free to rally for the leader that inspires you. That is part of the true, original American way. Namaste, friend, and Goddess bless.