Howzit from Zimbabwe!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by P.A.T.H, Jul 28, 2015.

1. P.A.T.H

P.A.T.H Junior Member

Hey there Perma-maniacs:p! My name is Chris Wright, I recently returned to my home ground Harare - the capital of Zimbabwe (central/southern Africa ;)). I learned all about Permaculture in Australia, was even lucky enough to spend time on Tagari farm with Bill and Lisa Mollison in Tasmania:blush:. I've been slow at establishing my project mainly getting more experience etc... but I'm starting to put it out there now. Hope to connect with you as many other Perma-nuts as I can.
    Peace

2. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Welcome P.A.T.H! You were lucky to visit Tagari with Bill and Lisa! That must have been a few years back?
    Looking forward to hearing about your work.

3. P.A.T.H

P.A.T.H Junior Member

Hey... super stoked to see my thread up and with a reply already :) Thanks and hello again 9anda1f.
    Ya it was late 2010 I woofed at Tagari, nearly 5 years back now - jeez time flies. I still need to check out the rest of the site and see what info I can get up on profile settings etc... I won't blurb if I can avoid it ;) but if you or anyone wants a quick glance at our early days of development you can check the facebook page (hope to get a web page going soon):https://www.facebook.com/permaculturealternativetechnologiesharare
    okay so not sure why it pasted twice but i'm not going to mess with it.
    Thanks again.
    Chris