Permaculture village in Paraguay

Discussion in 'Permaculture Groups, Contacts Activities Anounceme' started by Marinico, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Marinico

Marinico Junior Member

Helloeveryone!

We area small group of people who are trying to start up a permaculturevillage in Paraguay. We are looking for like-minded people who alsowant to create a new life outside of this so called hamster wheel weare living in now.
    Ourgoal is to create an autarkic life where we can grow our own food andproduce our own energy. Basically, trying to live as green andautarkic as possible!
    Thisis not spam, we're seriously trying to find people with the sameinterests. If you're interested and want to learn more about thisproject and our plans, then please visit the website www.permaldea.net

If youhave any questions, you can contact me via the contact form on thewebsite or here on this forum.

2. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Greetings Marinico,
    You've got a great website describing your project!

Have you given thought to placing your project on the Worldwide Permaculture Network? I can attest that people looking for Permaculture activity around the world regularly visit the WPN and we've personally had a number of contacts from there.
    Keep us up to date on your progress!

3. Marinico

Marinico Junior Member

Hey 9anda1f Thanks for the nice comment :) I will give the WPN website a look and post my project there! So far, we haven't gotten many responses. I'm hoping that will change though. I will keep you up to date on our progress!

4. daniallawton

daniallawton Junior Member

I would like to here some more about the project.