Collapse of the biosphere in the northern hemisphere

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by Jananz, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Jananz

Jananz New Member

2. Jana

Jana Junior Member

3. Bryant RedHawk

Bryant RedHawk Junior Member

Arkansas Senior Appraiser
    Climate:
    USDA zone 7b,8a.
    I could not get the link to work. I did read the BlogSpot however.

I am wondering where the chemical analysis are, if there is radiation fallout creating such havoc, one would think that chemical analysis would prove the presence of isotopes and compounds not previously present in biological organisms. I do not dispute your observations, just that I find only observation and nothing that the scientific community would see as proof.

There are definite signs of change; all around the globe, weather patterns are in flux, UV radiation is increasing in strength and duration, ocean levels are rising. It is written that this is the time of the fourth shaking of the earth by the creator. Could it be that the signs we are seeing are not man made? Doubtful, given the carelessness of humans with the treatment of the planet they inhabit. Even if humans are not responsible for all the current woes of mother earth, they are surely responsible for many of these woes. Human kind has after all, worked diligently to destroy the place they live. Now we are seeing the signs of how successful we have been.

4. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Hi Bryant...link works for me, I will continue to up date it with new pictures and observations...the carnage continues big time...a lot of leaf burn...leaves not turning into fall colors so much as burning, blackening and falling off green.

If one is a student of nature...it is obviously radiation (solar and nuke)...the symptoms tell you everything. Today I saw the reservoir lakes near where I live, over burdened with algae, but the majority of the algae was no longer green, it was deadened in the same manner as the trees and bushes. I will keep doing photo shoots until fall. Considering what Fukushima is putting out, the entire States has to be irradiated...what is happening is progressive biopathy due to the accumulation of radiation in the precipitation over several years.

Considering that a large % of the radiation in the Pacific will end up on the land in the US and the entire northern hemisphere...the situation can only get worse. I am doing some flattened-dried leaf samples in case any institute wants them. Considering the implications for social unrest and economic collapse...no governmental agency will give correct radiation readings...The levels you see on sites like this do not show you the isotopes, nor the accumulated amounts in the soil/soil water itself. Next summer however the tree death will be so bad they will have to come up with some story. Next week I start to turn the institutes onto my article...I will begin to see how oblivious and dissociated the scientific community are...and whether they even care. https://www.radiationnetwork.com/

Observations of Tree Death in Boulder CO
    On Jana Dixon’s page @ www.academia.edu
    Download PDF for correct format

5. Bryant RedHawk

Bryant RedHawk Junior Member

Arkansas Senior Appraiser
    Climate:
    USDA zone 7b,8a.
    The only internet I have access to is at my job where we have the wonderful barracuda blocker system, which means I can not see a lot of stuff that anywhere else I could. I totally agree with you on the radiation thing myself, it is just not the sole cause. We are seeing a myriad of things occurring now, each putting in it's contribution to the changing time. There are many prophecies that tell of what is now happening, my culture (American Indian) has this prophecy in many of the nations. Radiation is rather insidious, it killed my father, it will kill many people before it is on the down swing. Sadly, I think you will find the "main stream" scientific community", who get their funding from grants, doing the same as they always seem to do, skew their findings to the POV that will get them more grant money. There are very few Scientist that do not survive through grant money or working for a large industry, whose interest the scientist have to promote. Not even in the world of academia will you find Scientist that are not some how, through funding, connected to big corporate interest. I ran into this very problem back in 1970, when they were proposing a nuclear plant to be built at Petaluma California which was going to dump the cooling water into the ocean, they said it would not harm the creatures that lived in the area. A few of the students at the marine center did some experiments and found that there would be a kill off of many of the temperature sensitive marine organisms by just a 2 degree change, which would happen in a 500 m minimum area around the discharge pipes. We were dismissed by the corporate financed Scientist and the project was approved. I left the scientific community a few years later because I seemed to always run into those who did not practice pure scientific methodology.

6. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Ok, you can always come visit me at FB if you can, I have a bunch of photo albums on the Tree dieoff....https://www.facebook.com/jana.dixon.5
    And a new one on a fabulous method of growing microgreens

7. Jana

Jana Junior Member

I cannot offer chemical analysis...I have contacted over 40 people of influence with no replies. We will have to leave it up to the institutes when they finally wake up to the fact.

Observation says that it is oxidation of the phloem in the entire tree which was noticable in 2013 and now is off the charts. It is not just the insides that are undergoing oxidation, the leaves and bark are also showing extreme oxidation and rapid aging (senescence). All vegetation is rusting and burning up, even pond scum. The trunks are cracking because the phloem is dead, leaves are dying on the tree, along with branches and roots. There is only one thing that could do this...radiation accumulation in soil water...and increased solar radiation.
    If you are in Colorado all you need do is go outside and observe to see that I am correct. See that the leaves are just as readily dying on the tree as turning autumn colors, oxidized rusted leaves and bark, split bark, sap oozing, blacking bark, dead branches, dead trees, blighted leaves, burnt edges of leaves, leaf stalks disorientated and twisted with oxidation, leaves rolling due to oxidation in the leaf stalk. The smell is not the normal sweet smell of a healthy fall...the vegetation smells like death.

8. Pia

Pia Junior Member

One year after geoengineering aerosol spraying began (chemtrails) in late 1990's - demoic acid was found to be a culprit in marine life deaths... chemtrails has been going on for more than a decade and if you look at the patents, the legislation and the evidence collected (videos, photos, interviews) you learn that the toxic mix of chemicals and heavy metals has the potential to change soil acidity, block nutrient uptake in plants, and poison water ways.

If you mix chemtrails with the supermalicious MOX fuel that Fukushima has been spewing for nearly four years and you have a lethal cocktail. Just observe the aggressive cancers and Leukemia among people in the US the last couple years. What happens to plants in a toxic environment happens to people also.

It'd be a mistake to say the tree deaths or mass die offs in marine environs is due to one cause or another, but, it makes sense if you look at the issues as a combo-pack of health inhibiting activities.... scientists have just been muzzled by Repub Congressmembers... don't expect gov to do the testing that needs to be done. Indy labs needed to research what happens when Fukushima meets Geoengineering....

9. Jana

Jana Junior Member

Absolutely, and the tree decline has been occurring well before the second world war as noted by Viktor Schauberger...the atmospheric tests started the radical decline on trees already stressed from mineral depletion due to it being 10K since the last iceage and the natural rock dusting that occurs after an iceage. Fukushima was just the last nail in the coffin. The tree death in Boulder looks like it will become absolute.
    A friend suggested that Chillian species would be worth trying out as possible replacement plants. The city will try to replace trees with the same species...which is a complete waste of time.
    Here is my article on how to deal with the psychological fallout...
    https://jana-sovereignstate.blogspot.com/2014/11/ecoshock.html

10. greentechcenter

greentechcenter Junior Member

Thanks Pia, Can you give some references about these I want to write an article about these finding.

world climate is changing radically. It seems you faced with one of them. There are many examples around the world. You can find himalayan photograph below:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049250/asdasdad.html
    and my opinions about climate change:
    https://www.greentech.center/the-discussion-on-climate-change/

11. Pia

Pia Junior Member

You bet:

In 1991, a relatively new marine toxin, domoic acid, was first detected on the West Coast of the U.S. When this marine toxin was discovered in certain West Coast ... wdfw.wa.gov/fishing/shellfish/razorclams/domoic_acid.html

Domoic Acid Poisoning www.nwfsc.noaa.gov/hab/habs_toxins/marine_biotoxins/da/

Sick Pelicans Falling from the Sky and Other Mysterious Deaths ecosalon.com/pelicans-are-falling-out-of-the-sky-and-other-mysterious-mass-animal-deaths/

Maine panel to consider response to ocean acidification www.pressherald.com/2014/07/28/maine-panel-to-consider-response-to-ocean-acidification/

Document:Chemtrails - Proof and Purpose https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Chemtrails_-_Proof_and_Purpose

Good luck to you

12. Pia

Pia Junior Member

13. greentechcenter

greentechcenter Junior Member

Thank you pia those will be very helpful :)

14. Pia

Pia Junior Member

I hope so... to make a decent connection you'd need full history of aerosol spraying - see how far back they go, what patents or chemical reports there are on the mix and extrapolate to effects on ocean chemistry... and forest chemistry for that matter... that's a big project. Have you scoured

I found more articles this morning and tweeted https://twitter.com/Cecalli_Helper - scroll thru or search twitter (or via google) for: cecalli_helper climate (or ocean)

and, have you scoured through https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/category/geoengineering/chemtrails/ and https://www.aircrap.org?