How to build a new urban structure called a “Community Return” - List of Posts

Discussion in 'Members' Systems' started by Lumbuck Thornton, Apr 3, 2014.

1. helenlee

helenlee Junior Member

I dunno what sort of cats you have, but the ones I had most certainly got upset when the slaves didn't have the food on the table at the right time, & they weren't shy about telling the slaves all about it, even at ungodly hours of the morning!

Be a chook ... much more Zen : )

2. eco4560

eco4560 New Member

Yes chooks are much more Zen. But I do kinda like the day by day routine of cats. Sleep - 23.5 hours. Eat, poo, destroy something, stretch, get a pat and purr - 0.5 hours. Repeat.

3. clangs92

clangs92 Junior Member

4. Lumbuck Thornton

Lumbuck Thornton Junior Member

In my ideal community return there would be places for people to lay down in the sun or the shade in special mobile shelters to follow avoid the sun to stay at the perfect temperature. The funny thing is that it would be shaped a bit like a cat scan machine and also there would probably be room for a cat and the cat would probably be comfortable and add to the warming. I don’t know though, cats are pretty horrible on the wild life and carry some pretty shocking infections. The litter and pee also pong. Some cats are nice though.

5. eco4560

eco4560 New Member

You train the cats to pee and poo in the compost pile - mine do most of the time. Except when I have a freshly dug garden bed with new seedlings in it….

6. Lumbuck Thornton

Lumbuck Thornton Junior Member

Cat poo is loaded with parasites capable of infecting the brains of mammals. In mice they attract the infected mice to the smell of cat urine and consequently they get eaten and infect another cat to start the cycle again. If the parasites stray off into humans then pregnant women are particularly vulnerable and children and it can interfere with growing brain development so don’t let them near your compost if cats have been in it. Childrens sand play pits need to be covered from contamination by cats. Enormous numbers of people are already infected but how it is changing thought patterns in adults is unclear but it is thought to be impacting on car driving ability.