Farming family seeks new venture

Discussion in 'Jobs, projects, courses, training, WWOOFing, volun' started by Angela Rothweiler, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Angela Rothweiler

Angela Rothweiler Junior Member

We are a family of three wanting to move from the midwest. Our ideal situation would be an already established organic farm in a warmer climate.

We are college educated, been gardening all our lives, and ready to make the move to a longer growing season. We are open to do a direct purchase, crop share, co-own and operate etc. We are energetic, highly motivated self-starters with extensive know-how and experience with organic/biodynamic/sustainable/permaculture techniques, growing and marketing, cheese making dairy/meat goats, sheep, equine, and poultry and basic maintenance to manage a farm.

Please feel free to contact us with any possible matches in any part of the world and for more detailed information, resume, and interview.

2. capetribber

capetribber Junior Member

Hi Angela

you may be interested in our organic permaculture farm, which we have just placed up for sale
    visit www.capetrib.com.au/sale for more info.

Capetribber

3. lombadas

lombadas New Member

Angela Rothweiler

Hi Angela, I might be a bit premature here but am starting a permaculture farm and eco centre in the Algarve Portugal and looking for partners in this unique venture

just in the process of obtaining planning permission for around 12 or so units who would have access to some smaller plots for their own use separate from the main pemaculture farm area

check my website which details some of what I would like to do there subject to what will be allowed and other people's commitment, have an initial 28.5 ha plus some adjoining land

https://worldwideinfonet.com/torvec.org/index.html

if you don't find somewhere in the near future bear this in mind and keep in contact

warm regards
    peter