Hell, from France and anywhere soon, may be you need help and I need you too :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Lise, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Lise

Lise New Member

Hello,
    my name is Lise, i am a public servant in the territorial public service to Marseille and i'm 40 years old. Following a course of certified permaculture in April 2013, and having a certain amount of disagreement with the workings of our society since many years, time has come for me to try to learn how to live differently, favoring a more harmonious development between human being and his environment.. After many trips, but still not enough, my project for my 2nd part of life would be to live in self-sufficiency in habitat group/ ecovillage, but for the moment I would like to learn and test less comfort in my life. A availability (leave without pay) me is granted and I hope during this time exchange and experiment with various programming that i liked particularly as regards the multiple use of plants, their reproduction, conservation, harvesting etc ... as well as the bee ... I have participated in meetings with botanists to learn more about the wild species surrounding (horsetail, nettle, rosemary, thyme, Queen of near ... ) My knowledge still basic. Younger, to my parent's campaign home, we helped our neighbors for the treaty (mechanized) of goats and cows, bring it to the pasture, do the goat cheese. The verger helped to harvesting beans, cabbage, potatoes, and for the harvest.
    I practice Qi Gong since 3 years and I want to develop this meditative side and live more slowly by taking the time to breathe, which is not necessarily my temperament, as well as read more. My academic skills are as an assistant manager, i mastered well enough computer software and just created a blog for my association. I also have a help nursery diploma.
    I have an intermediate level in English that i improve during travel and in singing.
    I use to live in group or in a team and to participate in any daily task helpful to the project or to the group.
    I actually search some places as a wwooffer/ volunteer all around the world and I shoul star by Costa Rica/ Ecuador .... from december to april.
    I'm looking forward to hear further from you,
    Kind regards.

2. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Welcome to the forums Lise!
    What a wonderful introduction. I like your approach to take a leave from work to explore a more aware life. How long is your leave? Almost any country in central america would be great. Hopefully you will have internet connections there to keep us updated!

Heh, not mine either. Tai Chi was my elixir. :)

3. yfnn

yfnn Junior Member

I have a friend WWOOFFing in Dominica. I'm curious how your experience down around Costa Rica or Ecuador goes! I think you can find all the environmental information you're looking for by searching the books relative to your area, exploring your area, but firstly, heeding the warnings of the locals. (try to avoid poisonous plants, you may mistake a random plant to be one near your native home)