United Nations to Control Internet

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by Roy, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Roy

Roy Junior Member

Have you ever heard of the book titled, The Franklin Cover-Up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska, by John W. Decamp? Decamp was the former state Senator of Nebraska. It's yet another piece of the evidence.
    https://educate-yourself.org/cn/franklincoverupexcerpt.shtml

https://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_sex_coverup/franklin.htm

Are you beginning to get the picture now? I haven't even gotten into the conspiracies in medicine and science, all of which provide additional evidence to support that there is a ruling elite that control, to a great degree, the countries of the world and the dissemination of information in and between the countries. I could go on, and on, and on...

2. mouseinthehouse

mouseinthehouse Junior Member

Thanks for the heads up Roy.
    Meanwhile in the real world......

3. gardenlen

gardenlen Group for banned users

with you there roy,

what you see is what we see and more, the apostate church behind the mythology push a great many here deny any acceptance of any god like creed but they will find their up to their boots in it.

the inversion of humane ethics thousands of years old, very obvious in the chatting here. biases based purely on a fashion you might say.

keep putting it out there i would suggest or it would only be a one sided affair, there are very many lurkers who see what is written and how certain people are taken to task.

pity really a lot of intelligence here if they could only see to bring the grass roots together and stand united.

but really it is already to late.

lots of conspiracies and that is all they can be called but the only theories are with the sciences.

you sound a person of certain wisdoms.

take care

len

4. Michaelangelica

Michaelangelica Junior Member

Len this is unintelligible, incoherent, meaningless non-sense
    You need to attempt to write in sentences or to take more medication

5. Roy

Roy Junior Member

Thanks gardenlen, and all who have at least been willing to read and try to keep an open mind.

I suppose Bohemian Grove is just another figment of my imagination too. Did you know that they perform "mock" human sacrifices there, though according to some, real human sacrifices are performed as well. Did you know that its members are composed of wealthy, powerful people, including several past U.S. Presidents? Did you know that the movie, Eyes Wide Shut, with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, is based on Bohemian Grove? In other words, based on a true story!
    https://www.bohemiangroveexposed.com/

In this film Alex Jones sneaks into the Grove and films their ritual of "mock" human sacrifice. Even if it is only a mock sacrifice, isn't it a very disturbing thought that wealthy, powerful people would even want to participate in such a thing?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XNzbfNPMcE

6. gardenlen

always the grammar critic mike,

looks like i wrote in sentences.

roy mentioned sacrifices, the inhumanity of human to others that don't fit, can one imagine the sheer terror humans must have gone through having their hearts cut out with a blunt dagger??

is that the path this secular world is taking us. are we mere pawns in the toy boxes of the powerful?

when it might be so much better.

len

7. mouseinthehouse

mouseinthehouse Junior Member

Oh this is just too much! LOL

8. Michaelangelica

9. NGcomm

NGcomm Junior Member

Roy, you ask for a counter-argument to your comments. Yet when some referrences are noted (with links) as being total fabrications you make no comment about it but to simply restate that we don't provide any evidence to support the counter-argument. This is a sign of either low intellect or inability to assimilate information in an objective manner.

You note the Bohemian Grove above and with them you could include the Templars, the Masons, OTO (Crowley) and a multitude of others. And yes, most of them I have researched or in fact practiced (studied, conducted and written papers on Crowleys 'Magick' and the 'Book of Lies') - can I simply tell you, they are all ways to allow someone to focus the mind. A common Crowley practice is to wake up in the morning and the first word that comes into your head you decide to not use that word again for the rest of the day and to bite or cut yourself every time you find yourself using it. Another is to swap a ring from one hand to the other throughout the day and with that also your mind, to flip it. The Bohemian Grove is the the same...as is the Masons...as is all magick practices, they provide ways for you to observe and understand your own mind. Research this, "The way to succeed and the way to suck eggs" for an interesting discourse in the nature of being human, looking forward to your response :)

The mock sacrifices you mention are common practices in magick as they are ways to allow a person to practice the killing of, the death of their inferior selves, their base ignorant self so common to us all. And yes, I spell magick with a 'k' for a specific reason, research and find out why. So, do some more research and don't take things so literally. Appreciate the context and concept these ideas are being presented for, they are ways to shake you out of your mundane sameness, not writings to make you believe that the rich and powerful want to sacrifice the commoners!

I take it that you are between 20-26 and have yet taken the time to watch your own mind, see how it behaves, see what conditioning you bring to your point of view. Please, we are not trying to slap you down, we are simply asking you to watch your mind so you can see the way it works...

and goes that for you len also ...and right M is, grammer yours a lot of work needs (looks back on that sentence and realises that Yoda writes better than len or I at this point in time)

10. Roy

Roy Junior Member

Ah hah, so no secret societies have ever had ulterior motives, they have only sought to know themselves. And if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you, as they say. That's why they keep things so secret, I guess, because they don't want anyone outside the group to truly know them. How can you make such a broad statement, do you belong to all secret societies? Sure, when some person, group, or country intends to steal from you, kill you, or enslave you, the first thing they do is tell you about it. They have no secrets to keep. What fairyland do you live in?

I'm not basing my statements on only the Bohemians, or only the United Nations, or only the Federal Reserve, etc., but all of them combined. On top of that there is the suppression of scientific breakthroughs, medical breakthroughs, etc. Together they paint a clear picture. A few books that illuminate these real conspiracies are, Racketeering in Medicine: The Suppression of Alternatives, by Dr. James P. Carter, Politics in Healing, by Daniel Haley, and Confessions of a Medical Heretic, by Dr. Robert S. Mendelsohn. In science there is, The Magnetic Blueprint of Life, by Albert Roy Davis and Walter C. Rawls, Jr., Project: Soul Catcher: Secrets of Cyber and Cybernetic Warfare Revealed, by Robert Duncan, and many others.

Fiat money is a huge conspiracy that robs the people of the world of their possessions. In fact, it allows governments to spend more money than they have, which will be paid for by the citizens through taxes and inflation, it encourages wars, because lots of money is borrowed during times of war, causes recessions, because it erodes the value of the dollar and all savings accounts, stocks, etc., and all the while it enriches those who control and issue the fiat money. Hmmm, sounds like a conspiracy, doesn't it? That can't be denied or disproved. Go ahead and try. Yes, I'm challenging you to show evidence that this is wrong. And you talk about ignoring the evidence? And if you can't show any evidence that fiat money is just fine and dandy, and I know you can't, then there is an obvious conspiracy that impacts all of us on this planet, all of us that aren't beneficiaries of the scam. Many of the other crimes that are committed wouldn't be possible without fiat money.

11. Pakanohida

Pakanohida Junior Member

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.” ― J. Michael Straczynski.

Unfortunately, in this case. You are incredibly wrong. Based on, does not mean true story. I wonder what kind of Permaculture project you could create if you actually used this energy to do something constructive outside where it matters.

12. NGcomm

NGcomm Junior Member

Roy, I didn't say that but as it appears you are more interested in looking at everything as a way to confirm, what I believe to be delusional, I will bid you goodbye.

13. Roy

Roy Junior Member

NGcomm, can you please enlighten us and explain a few things? Why is the ritual at Bohemian Grove called "Cremation of Care." It's not called Cremation of Worry, or Cremation of Fear, or Creation of Doubt, or Cremation of Self, but Cremation of Care. As in we don't care about what we're doing to the rest of humanity, we have no empathy for them. Again, if all you had to go on was this, you wouldn't have much. As I've clearly shown here, there is so much more to go on that helps to explain what they really mean. For example, we have many quotes from people in positions of power.
    https://www.greaterthings.com/Conspiracy/NewWorldOrder/NWO_quotes.htm

https://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/250907NWOquotes.htm

And quotes from television shows and movies that they use to influence the public.
    https://www.theglobalistreport.com/new-world-order-quotes-movies-tv-video-games/

And why the need for black and red robes, lit torches on crosses, and quotes like, "Fire will have its Will with Thee!", and the demonic laughter as the body "in effigy" is burned on the alter? How does that all relate to "finding yourself?"

14. Roy

Roy Junior Member

Great explanation NGcomm. Be honest, you don't even want to attempt to explain it because you can't.

By the way, I have a big book written by Texe Marrs titled, Mysterious Monuments: Encyclopedia of Secret Illuminati Designs, Masonic Architecture, and Occult Places. I disagree with some of what Marrs wrote. He doesn't seem to believe that there is any basis for astrology, and he seems to believe that any kind of esoteric teaching is sinister. He is wrong about that. There is a scientific basis for astrology, that being the influence of electromagnetic energies emanating from the various planets and stars, which do program our DNA with certain characteristics. There is a good side to esoteric teachings too. They are like science, it's how they are used that determines whether they're good or bad. It's their intention.

That being said there is a lot of very interesting information about the designs of buildings, symbols, statues, etc., around the world. The elites most certainly use a lot of symbology. There is no question about it. To those who are completely unaware of all of the other evidence I've mentioned here Marrs' book would seem crazy, the ravings of a lunatic. On the contrary, it fits when you factor in everything else. When I looked up Texe Marrs on a search engine I found a few sites near the top of the first page that are set up to discredit him. It would appear that he has upset some influential people.

15. Michaelangelica

Roy these Forums are for the discussion of Permaculture and Permaculture related issues. Not crackpot conspiracy theories
    I suggest you either restrict your posts to the topic or find another forum where your posts might be better appreciated

16. Grahame

Grahame Senior Member

I reckon conspiracy theorists are just jealous because no-one asked them to join! ;)

I've been watching a TV show called 'Sons of Anarchy' about a motorcycle club. They get up to some dumb shit but there are aspects of it that are a bit like a stone masons club. They do everything for each other - for 'the family'. We as disparate permaculture practitioners could learn a lot from these sort of organisations. It is a model we could easily adopt as 'local chapters'. A well organised sub-culture that really works together, supplies each other etc etc.

I've been thinking about it quite a lot lately so my few words here don't really convey the sense of it all but, I would really love to belong to an organisation like that.

Thoughts?

17. gardenlen

yes grahame,

would be good if we could follow a creed and stand all for one and one for all, we could stop the environment rot, and force our leaders to do their jobs properly, but you will only ever get it in gangs where you can't join unless you agree to their charter. stop the rot of secularism, it looks like.

len

18. ecodharmamark

ecodharmamark Junior Member

G'day Len

What's wrong with secularism?

Cheerio, Markos

19. gardenlen

for one it causes division so that divided we fall and i can't see where it engenders any unity apart from possible mob mentality.

len

20. No idea

No idea Junior Member