United Nations to Control Internet

Discussion in 'The big picture' started by Roy, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Michaelangelica

Michaelangelica Junior Member

You have changed tack from discussing China's over supply of flats to the "housing bubble" in USA
    i would tend to agree with her if she is saying the (criminal?) bundling and selling of sub-prime mortgages was to blame.

Bit of a big read this hot AM; but she seems to have a point of view that is worth reading
    But what has this got to do with The UN and Agenda 21?

ISTM that it is others who have been "presenting evidence", not you.
    ?? What is your argument? Have you heard of logic?
    Well no I haven't heard of it, till now, but Wiki tells me:-
    "The document is a favourite among conspiracy theorists, who seem unaware that in 1972 the satirist Leonard Lewin admitted the book was a spoof and that he was its author"

2. Michaelangelica

Yes i like it
    but the hardest thing to change is your own behaviour

3. eco4560

eco4560 New Member

It's also the ONLY thing you can change...

4. Unmutual

Unmutual Junior Member

Good, I guess I'm done here.

5. Michaelangelica

yep. Probably

6. Roy

Roy Junior Member

Agenda 21 is about controlling the world. Everything on Catherine Austin Fitts' site supports the fact that there are global elites that are pursuing that goal, the UN included. Wiki is not a reliable source of information on many topics. I've been accused of just quoting propaganda, but that's what Wiki is, a source of unreliable info.

My argument with the environmental issue is that the same people that are telling us that carbon is destroying the environment and causing global warming, or climate change, the new name they've given it, are supporting the use of pharmaceuticals, chemical fertilizers, pesticides, GM crops, etc., that destroy the environment. These elites are also limiting access to water to save animals from extinction, supposedly, but all of the above mentioned pollutants are killing large numbers of animals, yet they support the use of them. It doesn't make sense, except in terms of the "conspiratorial view" of world domination. Then it all makes sense. This is explained in detail in, The Report from Iron Mountain, that a substitute for war needs to be created to control the masses and keep them in line with government agendas. The substitute that was chosen is environmentalism. Convince the masses that all of these sacrifices that will be demanded of them are absolutely necessary to save the environment, and they will accept it, just as they would if their country was at war and in danger of conquest. Without such dire consequences, or the perception of same, they would never accept all of the sacrifices that will be demanded of them.

The UN plan is to eventually eliminate all national militaries, and this is being accomplished through disarmament. They will be replaced by a single, global military that will police the whole planet, and since prior to that the national militaries will have already been demolished, there will be no military left to oppose them. It's actually very much like the scenario in the book, 1984. In fact, it's almost identical to the plot in that book! That's why the U.S., for example, is reducing the size of its military. Obama is supporting more cuts to military spending right now, while we're supposedly leading a global war on terrorism. Does that make any sense? No, but in the "conspiratorial view"... it makes perfect sense. And that is true of many other issues that just don't seem to make any sense. They do in the context of a global elite determined to rule the world. G. Edward Griffin's book, The Creature from Jekyll Island, will help you make sense of a lot of "senseless" decisions that have been made. Suddenly, they all make sense!

In regards to China's empty cities, quote, "No matter where you live, I'll bet that there have been hundreds of condos built in the center of your town recently. Over the last ten years there has been a 'planning revolution' across the US. Your commercial, industrial, and multi-residential land was rezoned to 'mixed use.' Nearly everything that got approvals for development was designed the same way: ground floor retail with two stories of residential above. Mixed use. Very hard to finance for construction, and very hard to manage since it has to have a high density of people in order to justify the retail. A lot of it is empty and most of the ground floor retail is empty too. High bankruptcy rate." Read this article for more info. This quote is a little less than halfway down the page. By the way, this has happened in my town too.
    https://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/

7. Pakanohida

Pakanohida Junior Member

I would say it is the hardest project I ever embarked on, with no land in site. :rofl:

8. Roy

Roy Junior Member

9. gardenlen

gardenlen Group for banned users

g'day roy,

1st the un or new world order is mainly seen as conspiracy theory, conspiracy yes but theory no for me.

maybe the first link you posted won't be well received here it will be judged that the link is sponsored by cigarettes, coal or oil, when other links (preferred) sponsored by movements or gov' all trickle back to oil, coal and cigarette dollars.

i'll say again and already it has not been well recieved just blocked by reference to accc who are a toothless tiger and should be able to show these fidure.

before carbon tax our general grocery bill was around $130 per fortnight(yes that is fortnight) it is now up to the $200 mark and even though we have dropped lots of stuff out and the pantry has never looked so empty, it climbs other than falls, pre-carbon tax we were able to buy some steak or lamb chops, now we use mince and sausages. fish you can forget it we would need a double mortgage to buy fresh fish, fresh being an opperative word, even that dreadfull pacific basa and those gmo slamon and trout are too expensive though i reckon we might eat dog food before eating them.

len

10. ecodharmamark

ecodharmamark Junior Member

G'day Len

That represents over a 53% increase!

Even the Food and Grocery Council of Australia (with all of their vested interests in not having a price on carbon) can only claim a 3-5% increase.

I don't suppose you saved your receipts? If so, care to share some 'hard copy' examples?

Cheerio, Markos

11. Michaelangelica

A big jump But not due to carbon pricing they say
    Did you get this?
    As far as i am aware there is no carbon tax; we have a price on carbon

12. gardenlen

you may be drawing a long bow there to cover a belief and support a disbelief??

whether it is a tax or a price on carbon same thing in reality and we don't expect people to believe su because we are not scholars or scientifically minded.

the extra price still stands, being blinded does not make it go away, truckies level a fuel levy for transporting things, that is all food.

i had very strong doubts about the fabrication that family costs would only rise $10 per week it exceeds that well and truly when you factor in fuels, power and water, oh! and land rates.

splitting hairs will not help.

len

13. ecodharmamark

G'day Len

So I take it that you do not have any evidence (i.e. receipts prior to and post the introduction of a carbon price) to support the claim that a fortnightly grocery shop could increase in cost by 53%?

Cheerio, Markos

14. gardenlen

even if we did mark this is our story "believe it or not", you choose to believe the corrupt gov's and their agencies that's your call.

we have nothing to gain, nothing to sell no corrupt political party to support, where we can we talk for the common man.

so do with it what you wish

len

15. ecodharmamark

G'day len

Oh, I believe that you believe you are right, all right.

It's just that if you want to do something about it - for example, lodge a claim with the ACCC - then you are going to have to provide evidence.

Cheerio, Markos

16. gardenlen

nothing we can do to stop the rot mark and many thanks for the judgement within.

all we can do is live as best we can and buy less food as it the rot gets putrid, now that should appease the conservationist who claim that we the common man caused all issues, by making the wealthy go for greed.

there will be others out there like us they won't surface here, for fear of retribution type chat.

len

17. Michaelangelica

Could you please stop trolling Roy otherwise your forum membership will be suspended

18. NGcomm

NGcomm Junior Member

len, you always talk like you are the voice of the common man, why not just qualify your statements with "in my humble opinion" (IMHO). I am a 'common man' and I for one don't appreciate people with badly structured, misinformed and/or unsupported points of view talking for me.

'May You Find Serenity and Tranquillity' - take a breath and try not to be so angry with the world and you may start to find what it is you are after.

19. NGcomm

NGcomm Junior Member

And the crowd goes wild with applause!!!

20. Roy

Roy Junior Member

In what way am I trolling? What I've written isn't meant to purposefully disrupt anything, nor is it incorrect information. My sole aim is to help people learn the truth, which can't be found in the mainstream media in any country. That's a fact. I'm sorry if the truth is upsetting people on this forum, but does that mean they shouldn't hear it?