piglets for sale north-east victoria aus.

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by baringapark, Jan 13, 2006.

1. baringapark

baringapark Junior Member

Hi all

My babies are ready to find new homes. They will be 6 weeks old on 19 jan 2006. They are black pigs. Price is from $80.00.

Elizabeth
    [​IMG]

2. britishwhitesrock

britishwhitesrock Junior Member

I hope your've found some good homes for those piggies. If only Victoria was a little closer to Queensland I would have loved one of the little (soon to be amasingly big) piglets.

3. barely run

barely run Junior Member

Someone posted last year about a small animal transport .... might be a way to get a pig....ummmm bacon....roast pork....yummo....
    Cathy

4. wwoofertobe

wwoofertobe Junior Member

g'day elizabeth, (the corn is on its way!!)
    i'm doing some work on an organic pig farm at the moment, the boss might be interested, what breed are your piggies? would they be right to go to a cert organic farm? the farm is in cobargo, 40kms north of bega, would the pigs be okay to travel that far?

5. baringapark

baringapark Junior Member

Hey there

My pigs are Large Black. They are now 13 weeks old and are about 40kgs plus. They are not on an organic diet, so couldn't be called organic. I do not know how long it would take to purge them of their non-organic diet!! Pigs travel well as long as it is not hot because they don't sweat. They need to be kept cool. We throw water over the ones we transport in hot weather.

I am now hoping to sell them as salami pigs at 6 months old or near 100kgs. I will also try to sell the meat, although not organic, it is free range.

E

6. rob

rob Guest

more black pigs

Just found this site, am chasing some large black pigs to add to our herd. Prefer traditional animals not super hybreds! Do you have any for sale at present. Wish i had saw you add in Jan, would have brought them all!!
    If you have some how old are they?